Pigalle Follies

I'm in love with the black suede - I actually went into the CL boutique to check out the pigalle 120s and but those follies caught my eye and my wallet lol

They're too pretty not to, which is why I actively avoid the boutiques. Last night I dreamed that I got my hot little hands on a pair I've wanted, but paid double the actual price because there they were and I couldn't let them get away, haha. My brain, wtf. THIS is why you can't take me anywhere :P

They're too pretty not to, which is why I actively avoid the boutiques. Last night I dreamed that I got my hot little hands on a pair I've wanted, but paid double the actual price because there they were and I couldn't let them get away, haha. My brain, wtf. THIS is why you can't take me anywhere :P
hahaha! yea that's what I usually try to do when I don't want to spend money but then I have the pesky online shopping to contend with as well even then

I already posted these on the So Kate thread and disappointed in Pigalles thread, but here it is ...

Pigalle Follies 100

i stopped into the cl boutique on my way to another meeting today and this is my report.

Surprisingly, they were not ugly at all. In fact, beautiful in real life which gives us hope. Unfortunately japan will not be getting any shipping for 120s and i would really like to know what my sizing would be.

The sizing for a 100 was exactly the same as my p100s, a size 37.
The slope is steeper than a pigalle, just like the new cut pigalle 120 and the so kates.
Also, the heel height was higher than pigalle 100 by a 3-4 mm. Plenty of toe cleavage i must say. Possibly more than Pigalles or So Kates?

I really want to know if i am supposed to size down by half or full for a 120. Unfortunately, since a lot of japanese women cannot handle wearing 120s, they don't sell well hence the boutiques do not get much of them in that height so i would have to order from overseas if i were ever to purchase.

The color i tried on which was the only pair that came in so far is called Glitter Sirene.
I usually do not like glitter, but it was gorgeous iIRL.  maybe some may think it reminds them of a mackerel lol! For me, it looked like tiger stripes!

Please see attached pics for your reference.

Those look fierce on you HelenOfTroy45! :cool: I just ordered the Follies in Suede, can't wait till they get delivered, on my Bday no less :biggrin:

Those look fierce on you HelenOfTroy45! :cool: I just ordered the Follies in Suede, can't wait till they get delivered, on my Bday no less :biggrin:
You must be so excited! Did you order a 100 or a 120!
If you ordered the 120, can you tell me the sizing?
My old cut Pigalle 120 is a 36, new cut is 37 as well as my Pigalle 100.
My So Kate exotics are a 36 but patent is a 36.5.

I tried on the Follies 100 and they were a 37 but I want to order the 120, but I have no clue if I am supposed to size half or full down.

I already posted these on the So Kate thread and disappointed in Pigalles thread, but here it is ...

Pigalle Follies 100

i stopped into the cl boutique on my way to another meeting today and this is my report.

Surprisingly, they were not ugly at all. In fact, beautiful in real life which gives us hope. Unfortunately japan will not be getting any shipping for 120s and i would really like to know what my sizing would be.

The sizing for a 100 was exactly the same as my p100s, a size 37.
The slope is steeper than a pigalle, just like the new cut pigalle 120 and the so kates.
Also, the heel height was higher than pigalle 100 by a 3-4 mm. Plenty of toe cleavage i must say. Possibly more than Pigalles or So Kates?

I really want to know if i am supposed to size down by half or full for a 120. Unfortunately, since a lot of japanese women cannot handle wearing 120s, they don't sell well hence the boutiques do not get much of them in that height so i would have to order from overseas if i were ever to purchase.

The color i tried on which was the only pair that came in so far is called Glitter Sirene.
I usually do not like glitter, but it was gorgeous iIRL.  maybe some may think it reminds them of a mackerel lol! For me, it looked like tiger stripes!

Please see attached pics for your reference.
They sure do look pretty on you, Helen! I like the toe box of the Follies better than the long one of the So Kates.

I saw and tried on the Pigalle Follies Armure Eclipse albeit a 100 and the skin is absolutely STUNNING!!! They are such a gorgeous silvery blue and TDF!!!
I was hoping these would be so similar to my Armure Bronze So Kate, but they are completely different. DARN!!! My wallet, my wallet!!!

Sizing is odd though. When I tried on the Glitter Sirene the other day I was a 37, but I was a 36.5 this time around. Very confusing!

Enjoy the pics ladies:graucho:

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    120.3 KB · Views: 3,396
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 3,382
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 3,485
  • photo 11.JPG
    photo 11.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 3,445
  • photo 22.JPG
    photo 22.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 3,760
  • photo 33.JPG
    photo 33.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 3,595
I saw and tried on the Pigalle Follies Armure Eclipse albeit a 100 and the skin is absolutely STUNNING!!! They are such a gorgeous silvery blue and TDF!!!
I was hoping these would be so similar to my Armure Bronze So Kate, but they are completely different. DARN!!! My wallet, my wallet!!!

Sizing is odd though. When I tried on the Glitter Sirene the other day I was a 37, but I was a 36.5 this time around. Very confusing!

Enjoy the pics ladies:graucho:
One word! Beautiful. I though that only the So kate came in that color not to mention the pigalle follies that is great news to here. ? Is that the Pigalle Follies you are wearing it look amazing, and I would assume you got them.

One word! Beautiful. I though that only the So kate came in that color not to mention the pigalle follies that is great news to here. ? Is that the Pigalle Follies you are wearing it look amazing, and I would assume you got them.
Actually I didn't. They were the 100s and I prefer the 120s, but cannot figure out my sizing.
I tried on the Glitter Sirene a few days back and they were a 37, but this time they were a 36.5 and the Python Armure Eclipse were as well. I wonder if I am supposed to size down by half or by a full size for the Follies 120...

I actually want the So Kate version for the Python Armure Eclipse since I know my size is a 36 to be exact for an exotic SK. Patents are a 36.5.

Actually I didn't. They were the 100s and I prefer the 120s, but cannot figure out my sizing.
I tried on the Glitter Sirene a few days back and they were a 37, but this time they were a 36.5 and the Python Armure Eclipse were as well. I wonder if I am supposed to size down by half or by a full size for the Follies 120...

I actually want the So Kate version for the Python Armure Eclipse since I know my size is a 36 to be exact for an exotic SK. Patents are a 36.5.
Oh I see, I like the heel at 120 better than 100 by far.

You must be so excited! Did you order a 100 or a 120!
If you ordered the 120, can you tell me the sizing?
My old cut Pigalle 120 is a 36, new cut is 37 as well as my Pigalle 100.
My So Kate exotics are a 36 but patent is a 36.5.

I tried on the Follies 100 and they were a 37 but I want to order the 120, but I have no clue if I am supposed to size half or full down.

I ordered the 100s, the US site didn't have 120s listed. I did however try on patent SKs in size 36; I ordered the Follies 100 in 36 as well. I thought it was odd that i needed the same size for different heel heights. Originally I wanted the SKs, but alas I looked like a baby deer walking on ice. Lol!