Pigalle Follies

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. They're too pretty not to, which is why I actively avoid the boutiques. Last night I dreamed that I got my hot little hands on a pair I've wanted, but paid double the actual price because there they were and I couldn't let them get away, haha. My brain, wtf. THIS is why you can't take me anywhere :P

2. hahaha! yea that's what I usually try to do when I don't want to spend money but then I have the pesky online shopping to contend with as well even then

3. Those look fierce on you HelenOfTroy45! :cool: I just ordered the Follies in Suede, can't wait till they get delivered, on my Bday no less :biggrin:

4. You must be so excited! Did you order a 100 or a 120!
    If you ordered the 120, can you tell me the sizing?
    My old cut Pigalle 120 is a 36, new cut is 37 as well as my Pigalle 100.
    My So Kate exotics are a 36 but patent is a 36.5.

I tried on the Follies 100 and they were a 37 but I want to order the 120, but I have no clue if I am supposed to size half or full down.

5. I got the 100. I haven't seen them in the 120 yet...

6. Can you please post pics of dune color?

7. They sure do look pretty on you, Helen! I like the toe box of the Follies better than the long one of the So Kates.

8. I can't make my mind up if I should get it or not. So many SKs I actually want so trying to behave

9. I saw and tried on the Pigalle Follies Armure Eclipse albeit a 100 and the skin is absolutely STUNNING!!! They are such a gorgeous silvery blue and TDF!!!
    I was hoping these would be so similar to my Armure Bronze So Kate, but they are completely different. DARN!!! My wallet, my wallet!!!

Sizing is odd though. When I tried on the Glitter Sirene the other day I was a 37, but I was a 36.5 this time around. Very confusing!

Enjoy the pics ladies:graucho:

Attached Files:

10. One word! Beautiful. I though that only the So kate came in that color not to mention the pigalle follies that is great news to here. ? Is that the Pigalle Follies you are wearing it look amazing, and I would assume you got them.

11. Actually I didn't. They were the 100s and I prefer the 120s, but cannot figure out my sizing.
    I tried on the Glitter Sirene a few days back and they were a 37, but this time they were a 36.5 and the Python Armure Eclipse were as well. I wonder if I am supposed to size down by half or by a full size for the Follies 120...

I actually want the So Kate version for the Python Armure Eclipse since I know my size is a 36 to be exact for an exotic SK. Patents are a 36.5.

12. Oh I see, I like the heel at 120 better than 100 by far.

13. Does anyone know how the sizing compares to the Old Pigalle 120 or the So Kate 120?

14. I ordered the 100s, the US site didn't have 120s listed. I did however try on patent SKs in size 36; I ordered the Follies 100 in 36 as well. I thought it was odd that i needed the same size for different heel heights. Originally I wanted the SKs, but alas I looked like a baby deer walking on ice. Lol!

15. The black suede is lovely.