Pigalle Follies

I already posted these on the So Kate thread and disappointed in Pigalles thread, but here it is ...

Pigalle Follies 100

i stopped into the cl boutique on my way to another meeting today and this is my report.

Surprisingly, they were not ugly at all. In fact, beautiful in real life which gives us hope. Unfortunately japan will not be getting any shipping for 120s and i would really like to know what my sizing would be.

The sizing for a 100 was exactly the same as my p100s, a size 37.
The slope is steeper than a pigalle, just like the new cut pigalle 120 and the so kates.
Also, the heel height was higher than pigalle 100 by a 3-4 mm. Plenty of toe cleavage i must say. Possibly more than Pigalles or So Kates?

I really want to know if i am supposed to size down by half or full for a 120. Unfortunately, since a lot of japanese women cannot handle wearing 120s, they don't sell well hence the boutiques do not get much of them in that height so i would have to order from overseas if i were ever to purchase.

The color i tried on which was the only pair that came in so far is called Glitter Sirene.
I usually do not like glitter, but it was gorgeous iIRL.  maybe some may think it reminds them of a mackerel lol! For me, it looked like tiger stripes!

Please see attached pics for your reference.
Ok, between this and jayls' pictures of her black suede pair, I am convinced! I think the angle of the stock photos isn't very flattering, but in both IRL pictures, the shoes look very graceful and dainty. Haha Helen, I thought that the Sirene print looked like tiger stripes too, but now that you mention it, I TOTALLY see the mackerel :lol: (especially considering that it's even called "sirene"). These are indeed very beautiful!

I am confused about this Python Armure color. The site says Follies, but my SA said it only comes in SKs.
I prefer SK simply because I know my size. The curve/slope on the Follies is exactly like an SK or the new cut P120, ie, steep, but the toe box is shorter just like a Pigalle. The steeper the slope, the less likely the feet slides forward so does that mean half down for a 120 or a full size down like the old cut P120 is beyond me.

I just purchased the pigalle follies 100mm in dune (stunning nude colour). They run the same as the so Kate. I take a 36 in the so kates and the follies. The follies look very similar to the so kates. ...just shorter toe box and more toe cleavage

I just purchased the pigalle follies 100mm in dune (stunning nude colour). They run the same as the so Kate. I take a 36 in the so kates and the follies. The follies look very similar to the so kates. ...just shorter toe box and more toe cleavage
Your So Kate and Pigalle Follies in 100 is the same size??? Not the Follies 120?

Ok, between this and jayls' pictures of her black suede pair, I am convinced! I think the angle of the stock photos isn't very flattering, but in both IRL pictures, the shoes look very graceful and dainty. Haha Helen, I thought that the Sirene print looked like tiger stripes too, but now that you mention it, I TOTALLY see the mackerel :lol: (especially considering that it's even called "sirene"). These are indeed very beautiful!
go for them! lol

Do you mind posting a picture of the shoes (modeling or not, as you please). I'm curious about the color. Thank you, enjoy your shoes!