Paris trip for Hermes

Please try to stay on topic. I realise because of the complexity of some of the posts members may veer off but in answer do not 'go there'.

For info and questions on US customs please post on the thread below: post https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/us-customs-discussion-airports-importing.905560/

or non-US destinations: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/does-h-store-paris-wants-to-ship.605014/page-3

For questions relating to prices https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/reference-hermes-current-prices.102567/page-357

For traveling with boxes https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...me-hermes-boxes-when-traveling.1044553/page-5

I will leave this reminder as a sticky because tthis is often a thread that new members (or new Hermès lovers) post on - hopefully temporarily.

Last edited:
Hi all, so sorry to ask this as I’m sure it’s been covered but I read back quite a bit and couldn’t find it. I’m applying from my US cell phone number on Saturday for a Monday appointment. If by a MIRACULOUS chance I end up getting an appointment for on Monday.. do they send time change notifications by email in addition to text (as I saw they can change your appt time a lot on the same day)? I’m concerned since I will have an EU cell number by Monday when I’m in Paris that I won’t get the txts but obviously will have access to email. Greatly appreciate it, thank you!
They will send you a text and Email, which also contains a link to a website. You have to check the website for time change. However, if your appointment is 10.30, it wont change. And if your appointment is monday 15.30 i.e, your time can start to change from 10.30 the same day. You will Get a new text message when your appointment starts

Reactions: faab89 and mamakay
They will send you a text and Email, which also contains a link to a website. You have to check the website for time change. However, if your appointment is 10.30, it wont change. And if your appointment is monday 15.30 i.e, your time can start to change from 10.30 the same day. You will Get a new text message when your appointment starts
Thank you for your help!

Reactions: faab89
I will travel to Zurich and Paris next week. And I die for a 35cm Birkin for long time so i will get one whatever the color if it is available. Because I think i am lucky enough to get one even for any color. I really love Birkin and this is my dream to get one. Indeed want to have my 1st one next week. Anyone can help to tell me the higher possibility of getting one in Paris or Zurich??

I always heard from friends that many SA will hide up the bag. And need to ask SA. Any skill for asking a Birkin??

Many thanks for all beauties!!
Hello ! Yes ! Many SA hide bags or the most wanted to their customers
That happens to me To receive a sms and the pic of a new beauty in store

My friend was with me in my recent trip to paris and she was able to book two appointments, I have mentioned earlier this month that she got an appointment through her hotel for george v store, she was offered kelly to go which she bought and two verrou she didnt really like this bag, she was also offered roulis. She was in paris for business and got another appointment through a diplomat, he said that for those with diplomatic passport its so easy to arrange an appointment. Her 2nd appointment was at FSH, she was offered again 3 roulis, herbag and lindy 26. The sa told her that she can buy 3 bags and that b/k/c are not available until October. She got the herbag and the lindy, for some reason i think they are trying to sell the exotic roulis as the 3 bags were in ostrich and i aslo was offered an ostrich roulis.

My friend was with me in my recent trip to paris and she was able to book two appointments, I have mentioned earlier this month that she got an appointment through her hotel for george v store, she was offered kelly to go which she bought and two verrou she didnt really like this bag, she was also offered roulis. She was in paris for business and got another appointment through a diplomat, he said that for those with diplomatic passport its so easy to arrange an appointment. Her 2nd appointment was at FSH, she was offered again 3 roulis, herbag and lindy 26. The sa told her that she can buy 3 bags and that b/k/c are not available until October. She got the herbag and the lindy, for some reason i think they are trying to sell the exotic roulis as the 3 bags were in ostrich and i aslo was offered an ostrich roulis.

I was offered multiple ostrich roulis in September 2021 from George V. I picked up a beautiful black one with permabrass. Very happy to be offered since that would be difficult for me to get that exact combo in the US. I wonder what colors they were? I love the roulis!

I was offered multiple ostrich roulis in September 2021 from George V. I picked up a beautiful black one with permabrass. Very happy to be offered since that would be difficult for me to get that exact combo in the US. I wonder what colors they were? I love the roulis!
Mine was trench ,my friend was offered black and nata.

C3B214C6-F66C-4B45-80FA-B160FFD3BF10.jpeg

1EF22614-A042-48A6-89DC-50A213523DCC.jpeg

Last edited:
Just realised from @880 previous posts that PFW will end early Oct.. now I will be in Paris end of Oct and it will be my first time trying to shop at H (outside of London) Out of curiosity would the stock be less since they would have sold to celebs/VIPs during that period? Or would it be replenished by then? Of course I will go with high hopes and low expectations but it would be good to have some sort of idea (QB+stock in general)
This question has been asked many a time with no real definitive answer. There are bags. Just a question of what and for whom. Edited to add apparently in Oct, for those with diplomatic passports. This is news to me. ;)

Last edited:
he said that for those with diplomatic passport its so easy to arrange an appointment. Her 2nd appointment was at FSH, she was offered again 3 roulis, herbag and lindy 26. The sa told her that she can buy 3 bags and that b/k/c are not available until October.
IMO, the statement that BKC are not available until October suggests H does not wish to encourage or ‘reward’ those types of appts. Agree with @periogirl28 and others that if H wishes you to have a BKC, one will be found

Hi! I'm heading to Paris in December and would love to score an appointment with a helpful SA. Would be totally grateful if someone is willing to share contact details of their SA to me. This would be my first H so pls do drop me a DM if possible. Thanks alot in advanced!

People won’t share their SA contact. But if you’re lucky you might find a Good Samaritan who’s willing to share.
I’ve been looking for one for ages :smile:

Hi! I'm heading to Paris in December and would love to score an appointment with a helpful SA. Would be totally grateful if someone is willing to share contact details of their SA to me. This would be my first H so pls do drop me a DM if possible. Thanks alot in advanced!
Hi,
You can always ask but I think it will be difficult for most on this forum to share SA information. IT is not about being a good samaratian but rather preserving relationships.

Hermes wants all leather appointments to be via the lottery, if you have an established relationship you may be able to bypass this process. As a result everyone wants to get an SA.

I know the pain. My Paris SA moved on to another position and I thought the SM would assign me a new SA. To my surprise I was told this would not happen. SM do not assign SA's anymore and SA's are discouraged from sharing contact information. If you develop a rapport with an SA you can ask and they may share contact information, but most will not. If you go through the posts here you will see that virtually everyone that gets a lottery appointment asks for contact information and is told no. Most SA's are not looking for new clients, they have an established clientele and everyone wants bags. If they add a client to their roster it is generally because there is genuine rapport and the client has a purchase history that indicates an interest in the brand beyond just their leather goods.

On my last trip to Paris I was lucky enough to secure contact information for the leather SA that assisted me and I asked if I could share with my sister-in-law. I was asked not to share this information.

If you have not been to Paris lately I think you will understand better after your visit. I wish you all the best of luck!

Last edited: