Paris trip for Hermes

Please try to stay on topic. I realise because of the complexity of some of the posts members may veer off but in answer do not 'go there'.

For info and questions on US customs please post on the thread below: post https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/us-customs-discussion-airports-importing.905560/

or non-US destinations: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/does-h-store-paris-wants-to-ship.605014/page-3

For questions relating to prices https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/reference-hermes-current-prices.102567/page-357

For traveling with boxes https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...me-hermes-boxes-when-traveling.1044553/page-5

I will leave this reminder as a sticky because tthis is often a thread that new members (or new Hermès lovers) post on - hopefully temporarily.

Last edited:
Have been here since Wednesday and have been unable to get an appointment. Myself and my partner have tried online again today in hope we can get an appointment as it’s our last day here tomorrow :sad:
We have been turning up in the late afternoon to see if there’s any availability and they are saying the same to everyone (regardless of me having some purchase history out of leather department). I’m not going to lie it’s been extremely difficult guys. Please pray For me guys as I’ve saved so long for this dream bag.

This may be slightly off topic but for those that are looking for a museum tour, FSH has stopped accepting request in June. I guess unless one is a VVVVIP with Michael Coste, you won't be shown the museum and secret garden. Was told that FSH is working on a different solution for the clients so we shall me. I assume that there were too many requests for FSH to handle.
Thanks for the info I was looking to visit the museum for my trip in June.

Love them..
I hope you get an appointment for tomorrow, and if you didn’t pass by them tomorrow and explain your situation..
what are you looking for? And did you pass by the other stores???
Thank you very much!
I am after a Birkin in either 30-35. Open to leathers however I have a preferred.
If I don’t get in after this attempt I may have to go in again but the lady at the desk was pleasant enough but told me to line up at George V as the FSH only take online bookings :/ I’ve been to FSH and George V.

Thank you very much!
I am after a Birkin in either 30-35. Open to leathers however I have a preferred.
If I don’t get in after this attempt I may have to go in again but the lady at the desk was pleasant enough but told me to line up at George V as the FSH only take online bookings :/ I’ve been to FSH and George V.

Today was your 3rd or 4th attempt for the appointment? What I have been reading is ppl gets it mostly after the 4th..
Update us and I will update you and see how will it work with me..

Am planning to visit George V once and sevres once and wait for an appointment and see how will it go.. I don’t want to waste my whole trip on H..

Today was your 3rd or 4th attempt for the appointment? What I have been reading is ppl gets it mostly after the 4th..
Update us and I will update you and see how will it work with me..
It is my 3rd attempt so probably won’t be so lucky this time. Will pop in early afternoon if I get no acceptance again this evening.
good luck when you go! Hoping you get that important appointment xx
Am planning to visit George V once and sevres once and wait for an appointment and see how will it go.. I don’t want to waste my whole trip on H..

Hi all. My DH was in Paris all this week and went several times to see our wonderful SA at FSH. Up until this point I was strictly a Kelly girl with one Constance for good measure. So I decided that while I have the possibility I would have him ask for a Birkin 25 or 30 as I wasn't sure what size I wanted. He selected this for me - a Birkin 30 in Etain Togo with RGH! It is very lovely and I think 30 is a good size with a little more versatility than a 25. I'm super happy with his choice and can't wait to carry it! Thanks for letting me share.

View attachment 4567568
Congrats on this beauty.

I dont think that’s allowed as the passport holder has to be the one that pays for the bag.

Also, I recall reading somewhere about a woman and her young daughter who both got appointments on the same day. However when they got to FSH, the host said the daughter was too young, so they were only allowed one appointment.

My husband applied for appointments last September with his passport and our 5 year old’s passport and ended up getting an appointment with our son’s passport. He was offered a Constance and when he tried to pay for the bag, they gave him a hard time because the appointment was under our son’s name. In the end, however, they did let him purchase the bag even though the appointment was not under his name.

Have been here since Wednesday and have been unable to get an appointment. Myself and my partner have tried online again today in hope we can get an appointment as it’s our last day here tomorrow :sad:
We have been turning up in the late afternoon to see if there’s any availability and they are saying the same to everyone (regardless of me having some purchase history out of leather department). I’m not going to lie it’s been extremely difficult guys. Please pray For me guys as I’ve saved so long for this dream bag.

I hope you get your appointment approved and you get the opportunity to buy your dream bag. I've given up on Hermes bags for now so I'll just go visit the shop for silks/bracelets--which leads to my question below:

I've been lurking on this thread for a while and it seems that appointments only apply to bags... Do I need to make an appointment for the silk scarves as well?

I hope you get your appointment approved and you get the opportunity to buy your dream bag. I've given up on Hermes bags for now so I'll just go visit the shop for silks/bracelets--which leads to my question below:

I've been lurking on this thread for a while and it seems that appointments only apply to bags... Do I need to make an appointment for the silk scarves as well?

Nope, only for leather bags.

Reactions: pearlsnjeans
Hi all.. for the last week I’ve been reading this thread to have the full knowledge about Hermes Paris, my flight is tonight and am so excited.. I willl be staying for 6 day,, will post my full experience and hopefully it will be successful
That's what I did -- read thru this thread so I would know what to expect. Info here is very helpful.

ah thank you, sadly myself and my partner have failed again. Was feeling really positive coming here having done my research well in advance but it hasn’t worked for me this time. Not sure when I’ll be back in Paris sadly. :sad:

And no appointment needs to be made for silks, just in the leather department x