Paris trip for Hermes

Please try to stay on topic. I realise because of the complexity of some of the posts members may veer off but in answer do not 'go there'.

For info and questions on US customs please post on the thread below: post https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/us-customs-discussion-airports-importing.905560/

or non-US destinations: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/does-h-store-paris-wants-to-ship.605014/page-3

For questions relating to prices https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/reference-hermes-current-prices.102567/page-357

For traveling with boxes https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...me-hermes-boxes-when-traveling.1044553/page-5

I will leave this reminder as a sticky because tthis is often a thread that new members (or new Hermès lovers) post on - hopefully temporarily.

Last edited:
Hi all! This thread has been so helpful. I am going to Paris from 12/23-12/29 and am hoping to score a Xmas present for myself. Anybody know if Lindy is part of the semester quota? Hoping for a B30, but also want a Lindy. Is it possible to get both at FSH or do they need to be split up amongst different Paris stores? Thank so much!!

no it is not a quota bag. I asked my SA specifically this question when I bought my lindy. don’t worry!

Absolutely stunning!

What color is this??? It is utterly divine...

So pretty, like a brighter Blue Electric !

Beautiful color Tabbi. This color looks the same as my Birkin 30 in blue electric. Congrats again. Thanks for taking a second photo. [emoji4]

omg omg omg stunning!! i’ve been dying for a GHW bag and this combo is gorgeous!!! did you post your story already? perhaps i missed it.

Thanks guys! I think blue encre is a tad deeper (darker?) but more purplish than electric. I love blues and I don't have a purple in my collection so it's a perfect fit for me. There's no special story, I was just lucky with my regular SA.

Good evening. Need advice please. I am leaving for Paris Wednesday from US so I will arrive Thursday. I know that I need to request appointment Wednesday for a Thursday time slot but does anyone know if the time you make the request from your phone has any bearing..( ie do I need to set my alarm for 1030 Paris time in order to secure chances of appointment on Thursday. I know it’s random but just wondering if the time that you actually submit the request on your phone matters. Thanks hopefully my question makes sense.

Good evening. Need advice please. I am leaving for Paris Wednesday from US so I will arrive Thursday. I know that I need to request appointment Wednesday for a Thursday time slot but does anyone know if the time you make the request from your phone has any bearing..( ie do I need to set my alarm for 1030 Paris time in order to secure chances of appointment on Thursday. I know it’s random but just wondering if the time that you actually submit the request on your phone matters. Thanks hopefully my question makes sense.

10:30am-0630pm Paris time you can make an appointment.. Goodluck:smile:

Reactions: mauihappyplace
Thank you cherylc! So does that mean (if H fairy is on my side) it IS possible to score both on same visit??

i don’t see why not but i haven’t tried getting two bags in one visit. i think other members have, perhaps they could share their experience. but you may want to make it clear you are interested in purchasing both bags at the beginning. i guess it depends which bag is your priority.

When I left from California for Paris, I had set my alarm for 1:30am local time before I left for Paris, which was 10:30am Paris time.