Paris trip for Hermes

Please try to stay on topic. I realise because of the complexity of some of the posts members may veer off but in answer do not 'go there'.

For info and questions on US customs please post on the thread below: post https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/us-customs-discussion-airports-importing.905560/

or non-US destinations: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/does-h-store-paris-wants-to-ship.605014/page-3

For questions relating to prices https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/reference-hermes-current-prices.102567/page-357

For traveling with boxes https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...me-hermes-boxes-when-traveling.1044553/page-5

I will leave this reminder as a sticky because tthis is often a thread that new members (or new Hermès lovers) post on - hopefully temporarily.

Last edited:
In most places (USA) it goes by semester Jan-June, July-Dec, but it sounds like FSH/Paris may have different rules.
Oh crap, I just booked my trip for September for a chance for a K at FSH in the 2nd semester, like you I also scored a B back in March... however in my vague memory that I was told I would be able to get a B or K AND also a C if they had stock (they didn’t have C that day to offer me though)...

Anyone can chime in on this?

Also, wonder if KP counts as quota?

Oh crap, I just booked my trip for September for a chance for a K at FSH in the 2nd semester, like you I also scored a B back in March... however in my vague memory that I was told I would be able to get a B or K AND also a C if they had stock (they didn’t have C that day to offer me though)...

Constance is not part of the quota. Some SA exercise 6 months rule. Some say 1 bag per first half & 2nd half the year. KP counts as a quota bag.

I was told during my appointment at FSH last week that BKC and even a KP counted as a quota bag. And they operate in a rolling six month basis instead of semester basis.

Hi there, Kelly Pochette counts as quota bag as well. i was there earlier in June, and constance was a quota bag as well
hope this helps

KP definitely counts!

FSH got noticed in the afternoon that they need to close the store by 430 due to the world cup parade, which also means today is the most efficient shopping trip ever!!

I am the happy mom of the following babies:

- K25 togo gris asphalte
- Evelyne tpm in etoupe w gold hardware and indigo strape (was told this is the 1st time they’ve done it w gold hw)
- And 2 sangle cavale, one at 85cm and one at 105cm

:smile: and now.. just like that, back to hibernation to wait for next year’s quota!

FSH got noticed in the afternoon that they need to close the store by 430 due to the world cup parade, which also means today is the most efficient shopping trip ever!!

I am the happy mom of the following babies:

- K25 togo gris asphalte
- Evelyne tpm in etoupe w gold hardware and indigo strape (was told this is the 1st time they’ve done it w gold hw)
- And 2 sangle cavale, one at 85cm and one at 105cm

:smile: and now.. just like that, back to hibernation to wait for next year’s quota!

Congrats on ur Amazing haul! Any pics to share?

Reactions: Cygne18
Hi ladies I just wanted to share my experience with the appointment system at FSH.

I was in Paris from the 4th of July till the 9th. I was there with my family and for the first day (applying for the 5th) we only used DH’s passport to try and secure an appointment. We were rejected for the 5th and for the 6th & 7th I used my passport as well, however we were both rejected.

I decided on the Saturday (7/7/18) to just go to the store and buy all the other items I needed and try again for a leather appointment for the following Monday. I started off at the silk section, purchasing two scarves and a shawl. After which I mentioned to the SA that I was interested in looking at apparel. She led me upstairs and introduced me to another SA. He helped me find a few things to try, and brought me matching shoes for each of the dresses. I ended up going for a dress and a matching pair of shoes. I then jovially told him that he now had to get me a bag to match! He told me that he would try to get me an appointment but he couldn’t promise anything. In the meantime he set me up with another SA to look at belts with. While I was looking at belts the SA came back and said I was extremely lucky as I had secured an appointment!!!

I ended up deciding on a belt and buckle while the SA from the leather department was introduced to us. She asked me what I was after and I told her that I wanted a 30cm Birkin in orange, green, blue or purple, she asked if orange was my first choice to which I said yes. The SA said she’d have a look and see what she could do. We waited for 10 minutes after which the SA emerged and we were taken to a quiet corner of the store she opened up the dust bag and it was a green Birkin 30. While it was one of the colours I wanted I realised I had my heart set on an orange Birkin and I said no to that one. The SA said that there was an red one in the storeroom that had orange tones but it was more red than orange. I said I’d be very interested in seeing that one. So the SA went again and brought another box. This time when she opened the dust bag she looked surprised and I thought it must’ve been another green one. When she revealed it, I saw that it was a beautiful orange Birkin 30 in ostrich leather!!! I was completely over the moon after seeing the bag and decided to take it immediately. I also purchased the fourbi, a twilly and a bag charm to go with the bag!!!

What I learnt from this was that it is possible to get an appointment in the store though the odds are slim and that it is okay to say no if your heart is not set on a particular colour. The thing that I was most impressed with was the exceptionally friendly service provided by all the SA’s I encountered it made the experience even more special. I was thrilled to get a Birkin in Paris and I wish all you ladies the very best of luck and remember to keep trying if you don’t get an appointment straight away. Thank you so much for letting me share!!!

Attachments

• 17A03154-58BE-4915-B866-5E3A36D48054.jpeg
    17A03154-58BE-4915-B866-5E3A36D48054.jpeg
    185.1 KB · Views: 1,607