Paris trip for Hermes

Please try to stay on topic. I realise because of the complexity of some of the posts members may veer off but in answer do not 'go there'.

For info and questions on US customs please post on the thread below: post https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/us-customs-discussion-airports-importing.905560/

or non-US destinations: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/does-h-store-paris-wants-to-ship.605014/page-3

For questions relating to prices https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/reference-hermes-current-prices.102567/page-357

For traveling with boxes https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...me-hermes-boxes-when-traveling.1044553/page-5

I will leave this reminder as a sticky because tthis is often a thread that new members (or new Hermès lovers) post on - hopefully temporarily.

Last edited:
Dear Pocketbook Pup, azukitea, KKho, obsessedwhermes, Somogyi03, tabbii001, Thanks for sharing my joy!! [emoji2] It's nice to have fellow H [emoji813]ers to share this with.

I have not unboxed all my things yet... But here's a few to share with all of you... :flowers:
View attachment 3617943 View attachment 3617944 View attachment 3617942 View attachment 3617776
Top down : Etoupe KD RGHW, Hapi 3MM in Bleu Agate RGHW, Mini Bearn in Rose Lipstick GHW, Twilly in La Promenade Du Matin (Vert/Orange/ Bleu

A lovely surprise that I did not imagine I would score came home with me too... [emoji813] A mini C in bicolor (blue paon/ menthe) with enamel hardware.
View attachment 3617778 View attachment 3617779
Thanks for letting me share here! [emoji2]
Your haul is amazing, especially the mini constance. Congrats!

just wow!!!
the constance is truly beautiful!

Dear Pocketbook Pup, azukitea, KKho, obsessedwhermes, Somogyi03, tabbii001, Thanks for sharing my joy!! :smile: It's nice to have fellow H :heart:ers to share this with.

I have not unboxed all my things yet... But here's a few to share with all of you... :flowers:
View attachment 3617943 View attachment 3617944 View attachment 3617942 View attachment 3617776
Top down : Etoupe KD RGHW, Hapi 3MM in Bleu Agate RGHW, Mini Bearn in Rose Lipstick GHW, Twilly in La Promenade Du Matin (Vert/Orange/ Bleu

A lovely surprise that I did not imagine I would score came home with me too... :heart: A mini C in bicolor (blue paon/ menthe) with enamel hardware.
Thanks for letting me share here! :smile:

Reactions: Sclim1
is lindy considered a "in demand" bag at FSH?

If you can't get an appointment that day, go and buy home goods. Depending on how much you spend, you may try asking your SA about the bag you want AFTER you select a few home goods to purchase. Based on what others have shared, it's definitely easier if you have some purchase history that is not necessarily these in-demand bags. Good luck!

Dear All, I love reading everyone's stories in Paris at FSH! I am new to the world of H and I have enjoyed and benefited from all the information provided by all of you (especially to a special TPFer - you know who you are!:flowers:) whom I consider as my H 'advisor' and made my Paris trip really special) so I wish to share my FSH story here as well. The folks in this forum are the BEST!!

Last week, I was in Paris and scored my very 1st Kelly in Paris on Valentine's Day! Day 1 in Paris was on Monday morning and we arrived early (around 710am) in CDG. By the time we checked into our hotel, we managed to start queuing at FSH around 945am. DH & I queued separately and that day we didn't score any bags so we went shopping happily elsewhere. Day 2 was Valentine's Day, we queued at around the same time (an hour before opening), this time we queued together at the side door. Our appointment was at 11+am so we shopped inside the store whilst waiting. A pretty SA met us and asked me what I was looking for. I told her Kelly size 28 in neutral colours e.g. Noir, Etoupe... or 2nd choice B30 in same colors. She didn't ask about hardware and I forgot to mention. She went away for close to 10-15min and came with 2 boxes which I knew meant good news! We followed her to a private corner where she showed me my 1st classic neutral K28 in Gold! :heart: She did mention there was also an orange K28 in GHW but I was in :heart: with the neutral gold so I happily took that. The other smaller box was a matching Dogon wallet in Gold which I didn't take. I got a twilly with my K28 that day. Prior to this Kelly bag, I had not purchased anything in any of the H stores as yet. My SA did not write down my requests on paper nor ask for my passport.

View attachment 3617049

That pretty much freed up my remaining days in Paris from the FSH queue (super happy!) and I continued my shopping leisurely at the 3 H stores thereafter...
My overall scores for this Paris trip... a fruitful trip indeed for me this time! Thanks for letting me share... :heart:

View attachment 3617051

Super random question, but is that your hotel? If so, which one is it?

Dear Pocketbook Pup, azukitea, KKho, obsessedwhermes, Somogyi03, tabbii001, Thanks for sharing my joy!! :smile: It's nice to have fellow H :heart:ers to share this with.

A lovely surprise that I did not imagine I would score came home with me too... :heart: A mini C in bicolor (blue paon/ menthe) with enamel hardware.

Congratulations!!! Beautiful goodies and that C is to die for!!

Love every single one! The colors are fabulous! Congrats on the haul!

Everyone, congrats on your recent beautiful purchases! It's so nice to hear happy stories.

Is it hard to get a CDC at FSH?

sqsd, thanks! Quite a few happy stories indeed. The week I was there, I saw CDCs at FSH and Sevres. However, color/ hardware options were v limited... I helped a friend purchase a CDC in Rouge Tomate GHW at Sevres. At FSH, i recall seeing Rose jaipur, Blue Paon and an exotic (can't remember the color in Lizzie).