Paris trip for Hermes

Please try to stay on topic. I realise because of the complexity of some of the posts members may veer off but in answer do not 'go there'.

For info and questions on US customs please post on the thread below: post https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/us-customs-discussion-airports-importing.905560/

or non-US destinations: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/does-h-store-paris-wants-to-ship.605014/page-3

For questions relating to prices https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/reference-hermes-current-prices.102567/page-357

For traveling with boxes https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...me-hermes-boxes-when-traveling.1044553/page-5

I will leave this reminder as a sticky because tthis is often a thread that new members (or new Hermès lovers) post on - hopefully temporarily.

Last edited:
Hi ladies just looking for some advice please... i'm going to Paris for my birthday as i really want to try and get my first B. We arrive into CDG at 9:35am on Friday.... would it be too late to head to FSH for an appointment at around 11am? We are staying at the sofitel around the corner. If not, i plan on lining up on my actual bday which is the Saturday and try then. Any tips? My BF is going to line up seperately. We are also looking for some home bits and some jewellery.

At 11am, the appointment is usually filled up. But if you are lucky that it's not as crowded on that day, you may end up with a late evening slot.
If no slots are available when you arrive, you can still try your luck at Sevres :smile: Their appointment is made on a on-going real-time basis - make an appointment with the SA in charge of the bags department and wait in the store until the next available SA is ready to serve you. Some girls here got lucky there :smile:

Hi ladies just looking for some advice please... i'm going to Paris for my birthday as i really want to try and get my first B. We arrive into CDG at 9:35am on Friday.... would it be too late to head to FSH for an appointment at around 11am? We are staying at the sofitel around the corner. If not, i plan on lining up on my actual bday which is the Saturday and try then. Any tips? My BF is going to line up seperately. We are also looking for some home bits and some jewellery.
If you can't get an appointment that day, go and buy home goods. Depending on how much you spend, you may try asking your SA about the bag you want AFTER you select a few home goods to purchase. Based on what others have shared, it's definitely easier if you have some purchase history that is not necessarily these in-demand bags. Good luck!

If you can't get an appointment that day, go and buy home goods. Depending on how much you spend, you may try asking your SA about the bag you want AFTER you select a few home goods to purchase. Based on what others have shared, it's definitely easier if you have some purchase history that is not necessarily these in-demand bags. Good luck!

At 11am, the appointment is usually filled up. But if you are lucky that it's not as crowded on that day, you may end up with a late evening slot.
If no slots are available when you arrive, you can still try your luck at Sevres :smile: Their appointment is made on a on-going real-time basis - make an appointment with the SA in charge of the bags department and wait in the store until the next available SA is ready to serve you. Some girls here got lucky there :smile:

Thank you both! I will try on the Friday and then if i can't get an appt i will buy some home goods first and try that :smile: then try sevres later! Fingers crossed x

Reactions: pinklining
Congratulations! And wow, that tower of goodies!!! I hope you share everything with us :yes:

Dear Pocketbook Pup, azukitea, KKho, obsessedwhermes, Somogyi03, tabbii001, Thanks for sharing my joy!! :smile: It's nice to have fellow H :heart:ers to share this with.

I have not unboxed all my things yet... But here's a few to share with all of you... :flowers:
image3 2.PNG image2 2.PNG image1 2.PNG image2.PNG
Top down : Etoupe KD RGHW, Hapi 3MM in Bleu Agate RGHW, Mini Bearn in Rose Lipstick GHW, Twilly in La Promenade Du Matin (Vert/Orange/ Bleu

A lovely surprise that I did not imagine I would score came home with me too... :heart: A mini C in bicolor (blue paon/ menthe) with enamel hardware.
IMG_5328.PNG IMG_5329.PNG
Thanks for letting me share here! :smile:

Dear Pocketbook Pup, azukitea, KKho, obsessedwhermes, Somogyi03, tabbii001, Thanks for sharing my joy!! :smile: It's nice to have fellow H :heart:ers to share this with.

I have not unboxed all my things yet... But here's a few to share with all of you... :flowers:
View attachment 3617943 View attachment 3617944 View attachment 3617942 View attachment 3617776
Top down : Etoupe KD RGHW, Hapi 3MM in Bleu Agate RGHW, Mini Bearn in Rose Lipstick GHW, Twilly in La Promenade Du Matin (Vert/Orange/ Bleu

A lovely surprise that I did not imagine I would score came home with me too... :heart: A mini C in bicolor (blue paon/ menthe) with enamel hardware.
View attachment 3617778 View attachment 3617779

Love your purchases, especially the mini bearn & mini C (major love!). Did you score the constance in FSH too?
Were you able to use the same passport which was used for your Kelly purchase?

Reactions: Sclim1

View attachment 3617943 View attachment 3617944 View attachment 3617942 View attachment 3617776

Such eye candy. Thanks for sharing. [emoji7]

Reactions: LorikB and Sclim1
Love your purchases, especially the mini bearn & mini C (major love!). Did you score the constance in FSH too?
Were you able to use the same passport which was used for your Kelly purchase?

Pinklining, Thanks! For the Constance, it was purchased with another passport (not the same as used for Kelly bag). Usually from what I know, B/K/C are part of the 6-month quota even in Paris. Lindy is a bit more subjective as someone here mentioned too... The SA I encountered said that Lindy is not part of the quota bags. But I know of some SA who claims Lindy is scarce too and consider it part of the quota. Hope that helps...

I loooove everything!! The constance is sooo cute :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

The colour of the C is perfect [emoji173] congrats dear

Huge beautiful haul!!! Oh gosh! I love them all!!! Now I really have to wait for you to reveal the rest!!! [emoji8][emoji8][emoji7][emoji7]

Thank you for sharing! Love all of the colors! Great choices. :heart:

Mini bearn is adorable! How much was it?