~*~ Pandora Bracelet Thread ~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG my browser timed out and I got an internet connectivity message but I still managed to win the auction woooooooooooooooo!

A bit more than I wanted to pay for the bag but omfg I'm soooo happy :smile:

Now I really am on a pandora ban LOL I can't have it all!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG my browser timed out and I got an internet connectivity message but I still managed to win the auction woooooooooooooooo!

A bit more than I wanted to pay for the bag but omfg I'm soooo happy :smile:

Now I really am on a pandora ban LOL I can't have it all!
:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Yikes! Wiping sweat off of MY brow for all your stress! LOL! Congrats!!!!

Thanks I looked it up :smile: it's not bad will see if I can find pics of it on a bracelet when I'm finished having a panic attack that the bag I am madly in love with on ebay ends in 17min. So afraid of being outbid last minute...I think I might cry if that happens!

I love my journey bead. A few months before I graduated my dad passed away and it had been a really rough year. The ladies in a different department where I work (the only department w/a coffee maker) knew how upset I was that my Dad wouldn't be there to see me graduate. They were SO SWEET and got me that bead from the bunch of them. Means the world to me! My life... not always how I want it... but what a journey!

So I get dressed all nice, wear my best jewels cuz we all know the better you look the more you get accomplished in the retail word and...I was shut out. The large store I thought I'd be able to exchange the promo bracelet at didn't carry that style. The tiny store that I've spent a bundle at had it but wouldn't exchange mine because it's not a good seller. They would have given me a smaller one but they only had one size. So bummed.

Oh, so sincerely sorry to hear that. Did you go to a Pandora only store or a store-in-store? I would try again if you get the chance (and I know about the dressing the part thing... I wore my two most expensive Pandora bracelets into the store where I had success). I did luck out that one SA recognized me as a regular shopper. But I also had the time (8:30 at night and no other person in the store) on my side. Had there been customers, it may have been a different answer.

My survey bracelet is smaller than I like to wear, so I am giving it to my daughter and I bought one for myself for dirt cheap on eBay. I bought the 8.5 so it'll move and be loose on me. I really like the spotlight bracelets. I think they'd do better at $50 rather than $95. I think they don't sell well for Pandora because the price is high for just one bead.

Pandapharm: I could be your Pandora/pharmacy mother, haha (no offense to your real mother) I live along the north shore of Lake Superior. You are in Ohio and still in school, right? I love your bracelet, especially the variety of blue muranos.

Congratulations Ladyash....yes, I like the idea of a 14K gold star like Pandapharm said because you are a STAR!!!

Thanks NewAddict333: I think you've got the best humor of anyone on this thread!

Waiting impatiently for my survey bracelet...I should be getting one! Even if I don't like it, at least it was free.

Still need to update my bracelet. I just get lazy when it comes to driving to Jared, waiting for the new Pandora store to open at my mall!

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Yikes! Wiping sweat off of MY brow for all your stress! LOL! Congrats!!!!

*growl* I hate our internet most days. It works completely fine through the day when I am on it but when my sister comes home and gets on her laptop the connection will time out and boot me off every 10 minutes. I spend the majority of the night refreshing pages until they load properly. Unfortunately this is the only rural internet provider for high speed wireless so we are pretty much stuck with them :sad: I was tearing my hair out because I couldn't get anything other than a connection timed out message when I was trying to increase my bid even higher and when I finally got it to load the auction was over and I just barely won!

I love my journey bead. A few months before I graduated my dad passed away and it had been a really rough year. The ladies in a different department where I work (the only department w/a coffee maker) knew how upset I was that my Dad wouldn't be there to see me graduate. They were SO SWEET and got me that bead from the bunch of them. Means the world to me! My life... not always how I want it... but what a journey!

It sounds like it might be the appropriate bead to get if this all works out. In my experience agencies will be so excited to see me and then when I get there they go over everything wrong with me and tell me when I fix it they will sign me LOL! I mean can the average person REALLY tell if my hips are 35inches instead of the industry 34???

Status
Not open for further replies.