~*~ Pandora Bracelet Thread ~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm so I may be making excuses to buy new charms now LOL

I heard back from the jewellery store I wanted to go to and they are not participating in the july promo but are participating in the september promo the 15-17 but you have to spend $175 to get a free bracelet and I won't be making the drive just for pandora so boo :sad:
On the plus side I may finally be signing to a model and talent agency which makes me so excited...Hoping to maybe finally make the move to Toronto and do what I love to do now that I don't have any obligations here. What bead should I get to celebrate if I meet with them and am signed??

Hmmm....maybe the purse charm as you laready have the shoe?

Thx Swanky for the new thread :smile:

@ pandapharm lol I slid that crown in there did i,lol.I quietly bought that one and had it overnighted to me,lol.I bought it off the bay brand new for a used $$$

@ newaddict333 IKR we were seperated at birth,lol.

@NorthShoreRPh its so cute.I see it as being a snowflake now my eyes are terrible.its so cute.

...On the plus side I may finally be signing to a model and talent agency which makes me so excited...Hoping to maybe finally make the move to Toronto and do what I love to do now that I don't have any obligations here. What bead should I get to celebrate if I meet with them and am signed??

I agree with Pandapharm! The two-tone star!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

Thanks! My aunt got me that one for Christmas last year :smile:

Thanks Trish!

14k star because you're a STAR!!! :biggrin:

I agree with Pandapharm! The two-tone star!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

ohh I like that suggestion!

Hmmm....maybe the purse charm as you laready have the shoe?

I have been trying to find an excuse to get one of the purses for a long time LOL! I was hoping to do fall/winter fashion week in april so I had an excuse to get it...maybe I can over celebrate and get two :graucho:

The last one was too long and is now archived. For reference you can find it here:
http://forum.purseblog.com/the-jewelry-box/the-pandora-thread-602306.html

A few key reminders:

-This is for PANDORA only, it's not a general chat thread, we have one for the Jewelry Box already.

-you CANNOT buy/sell/trade here or via PM

-do not post what you are interested in selling - this is advertising

-do not ask for members to get pieces for you

I had a lot of complaints about subtle advertising in the last thread - or flat out clear advertising! That IS NOT allowed and you could be banned for this. Also, advertising your friends auctions is complained about. . . people know this is happening and it's actually counterproductive, makes them deliberately NOT buy because it's irritating to see people promoting their friends only.:idea:

Thanks for starting the new thread! I think some of those posts were people just just popped on and were never heard from again. I don't think any of us "regulars" here did it. But I apologize if anything I said was misconstrued!

ohh I like that suggestion!

I have been trying to find an excuse to get one of the purses for a long time LOL! I was hoping to do fall/winter fashion week in april so I had an excuse to get it...maybe I can over celebrate and get two :graucho:

LOL! "Over Celebrate"... Isn't that what life is for???? When it's good, drink it in!!! :biggrin:

hmm so I may be making excuses to buy new charms now LOL

I heard back from the jewellery store I wanted to go to and they are not participating in the july promo but are participating in the september promo the 15-17 but you have to spend $175 to get a free bracelet and I won't be making the drive just for pandora so boo :sad:
On the plus side I may finally be signing to a model and talent agency which makes me so excited...Hoping to maybe finally make the move to Toronto and do what I love to do now that I don't have any obligations here. What bead should I get to celebrate if I meet with them and am signed??

Hmmm, maybe the martini dangle?.....or if you want all silver....the journey bead?

LOL! "Over Celebrate"... Isn't that what life is for???? When it's good, drink it in!!! :biggrin:

I seem to always be over celebrating with pandora though! LOL
I keep thinking I'm done for awhile and then I find a really good deal on ebay and then have to make excuses for why I need to add it to my bracelet :P

Hmmm, maybe the martini dangle?.....or if you want all silver....the journey bead?

Which one is the journey bead? I'm trying to do two toned but I already have a dangle bead for each section of the bracelet so trying to do the rest in non dangle beads.

I seem to always be over celebrating with pandora though! LOL
I keep thinking I'm done for awhile and then I find a really good deal on ebay and then have to make excuses for why I need to add it to my bracelet :P

Which one is the journey bead? I'm trying to do two toned but I already have a dangle bead for each section of the bracelet so trying to do the rest in non dangle beads.

It's 790401, I don't really know how to describe it, it's kind of roundish and freeform, pebble like with paths around it....if that makes any sense lol!

So I get dressed all nice, wear my best jewels cuz we all know the better you look the more you get accomplished in the retail word and...I was shut out. The large store I thought I'd be able to exchange the promo bracelet at didn't carry that style. The tiny store that I've spent a bundle at had it but wouldn't exchange mine because it's not a good seller. They would have given me a smaller one but they only had one size. So bummed.

Thanks for starting the new thread! I think some of those posts were people just just popped on and were never heard from again. I don't think any of us "regulars" here did it. But I apologize if anything I said was misconstrued!

:smile: No, some regulars were clearly promoting friend's auctions, it irritated a lot of people, we got lots of reports about it. Just a fair warning about it :flowers:

It's 790401, I don't really know how to describe it, it's kind of roundish and freeform, pebble like with paths around it....if that makes any sense lol!

Thanks I looked it up :smile: it's not bad will see if I can find pics of it on a bracelet when I'm finished having a panic attack that the bag I am madly in love with on ebay ends in 17min. So afraid of being outbid last minute...I think I might cry if that happens!

Status
Not open for further replies.