~*~ Pandora Bracelet Thread ~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting impatiently for my survey bracelet...I should be getting one! Even if I don't like it, at least it was free.

Still need to update my bracelet. I just get lazy when it comes to driving to Jared, waiting for the new Pandora store to open at my mall!

Yep me 2!! Waiting!! Excited cuz ya...it was FREEEEEEEEE!! So works for me!:P Hope to get soon! hmm...

Pandapharm: I could be your Pandora/pharmacy mother, haha (no offense to your real mother) I live along the north shore of Lake Superior. You are in Ohio and still in school, right? I love your bracelet, especially the variety of blue muranos.

Congratulations Ladyash....yes, I like the idea of a 14K gold star like Pandapharm said because you are a STAR!!!

Thanks NewAddict333: I think you've got the best humor of anyone on this thread!

Awww I would be honored!! Thanks for the compliments....I swear I must have been a fish in another life or something with the crazy attraction I have to the color blue and all things oceany :P yep still in school, got two more years left!!! So close yet so far away!

Here is my current mish mashed bracelet...actually only 5 Pandora on it but I am happy with it all the same!
IMG_0241.jpg

That's absolutely gorgeous, Pandapharm!!! Love it!:heart::heart:
I saw some troll glass and SS charms IRL today, they're a bit smaller aren't they?

Awww I would be honored!! Thanks for the compliments....I swear I must have been a fish in another life or something with the crazy attraction I have to the color blue and all things oceany :P yep still in school, got two more years left!!! So close yet so far away!

Me too, plus I'm a pisces.....I think I should get the fish bones too! They go so well with the aquas.;)

Not me (pouting).... :shucks:

I haven't got any of the new releases either....and I was in a concept store today!:graucho: Tried on the onyx ring at the ring stand. That's it!!! And looked at the new stuff in the window. The new bracelet with all the chains is very light silver, I think Issie commented on that in the old thread. Not sure how it would look on, maybe it should be worn tighter, as it might look all floppy if it was too loose.

I haven't got any of the new releases either....and I was in a concept store today!:graucho: Tried on the onyx ring at the ring stand. That's it!!! And looked at the new stuff in the window. The new bracelet with all the chains is very light silver, I think Issie commented on that in the old thread. Not sure how it would look on, maybe it should be worn tighter, as it might look all floppy if it was too loose.

I would say that the mesh bracelet looks more like white. Maybe it's because of all those tiny links, but actually, even the multi clip bracelet looked that way.....personally I didn't like it.....:shucks:

The purple leather bracelet looks fab though!

I would say that the mesh bracelet looks more like white. Maybe it's because of all those tiny links, but actually, even the multi clip bracelet looked that way.....personally I didn't like it.....:shucks:

The purple leather bracelet looks fab though!

Hi Issie, it's been a while! .....They didn't have those new leathers in yet, or any of the other beads.....are you enjoying your new one (the carriage)?;)

Hi Issie, it's been a while! .....They didn't have those new leathers in yet, or any of the other beads.....are you enjoying your new one (the carriage)?;)

Yep, it's really cute. :love: It will be going on my pink bracelet. That is, it will be pink when I get some of those oversized muranos lol....I was disappointed though that the store hadn't received the necklaces yet. I really wanted to see those....

Yep, it's really cute. :love: It will be going on my pink bracelet. That is, it will be pink when I get some of those oversized muranos lol....I was disappointed though that the store hadn't received the necklaces yet. I really wanted to see those....

Cool! Yes, I would love to check out the necklaces too. I like those hexagon clips (or whatever shape they're meant to be!);)

Have you been waiting for them for a long time?
I think I ordered it last Friday? So it's just a week now. Not too long, but I'm not very patient! Also tired of trying to beat hubby to the mailbox. He's caught me a few times and he's just tired of my bead addiction! LOL! It's the last package I'm waiting on, so then I won't have to worry so much. (Until I go crazy again.).... but I'm really, going to try to not get anything until September bracelet promo.

Status
Not open for further replies.