~*~ Pandora Bracelet Thread ~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely! Did you post a picture??????? I forgot to add that to my "need" list. :biggrin:

nope....not yet. Will do it soon though! I haven't really worn it yet either. My two tone is full and what with my other bracelet being too big I've been waitng lol....

oh and BTW I've been playing with my leather lariat and I think I've come up with something I like. The only thing is, I think it will look nicer with a couple of oversized muranos on it....if it's not one thing it's another and it always seems to mean I've got to buy more beads lol....:P

nope....not yet. Will do it soon though! I haven't really worn it yet either. My two tone is full and what with my other bracelet being too big I've been waitng lol....

oh and BTW I've been playing with my leather lariat and I think I've come up with something I like. The only thing is, I think it will look nicer with a couple of oversized muranos on it....if it's not one thing it's another and it always seems to mean I've got to buy more beads lol....:P

Would love to see pics of everything! I can't decide whether to get a leather lariat, cotton lariat, cotton lariat with toggle, or a black leather regular bracelet,........or all of the above!!;)

Would love to see pics of everything! I can't decide whether to get a leather lariat, cotton lariat, cotton lariat with toggle, or a black leather regular bracelet,........or all of the above!!;)

I think I'm going to end up getting a cotton lariat with gold ends. I want to get a pendant to put on the end and just scatter around some beads (they'll stay in place if you tie a knot)...and of course a double leather bracelet is on my list......:graucho:

I think I'm going to end up getting a cotton lariat with gold ends. I want to get a pendant to put on the end and just scatter around some beads (they'll stay in place if you tie a knot)...and of course a double leather bracelet is on my list......:graucho:

Sounds like a good plan!:biggrin:
BTW are we the only ones here who didn't get the free leather bracelet with large murano????

Me too, plus I'm a pisces.....I think I should get the fish bones too! They go so well with the aquas.;)
I'm pisces too and have been looking for one that would work because I don't like the fish with the funny face...I kind of like the fish bones but trying to keep my bracelet neutral and colourless (except the evil eye) so that it matches every outfit...

I'm pisces too and have been looking for one that would work because I don't like the fish with the funny face...I kind of like the fish bones but trying to keep my bracelet neutral and colourless (except the evil eye) so that it matches every outfit...

I don't like the fish with the funny face either! I almost wanted the old one (the sideways one), but wasn't too keen on that. In one brochure I saw the fishbones on a knotted lariat with other green charms and thought it looked good like that, then I saw it on Pandapharm's bracelet.....only problem is, isn't it supposed to be retired?:graucho:

Aren't you glad we're all back online?? I missed this place!

If you live in the Los Angeles area, the Pandora concept store at Century City has the new fall charms. The charms came in earlier this week. I bought the royal carriage (so cute but a little smaller than I was expecting for $90) and the purple double wrap leather bracelet for $50. (The purple leather has a shimmery sheen to the leather.)

I wanted to get the cat on the pillow ($50) to represent my mom but I decided to wait. It was a very cute charm - much better than the previous cat charm that looks like a rabbit to me.

The Santa charm looks terrible. Not cute at all. Hard to see the details of his face.

The sales associates at the Century City Pandora store are all very nice!

BTW, does anyone know if the authorized Pandora stores already carries the Fall collection? I was told by the SA from 1 of the authorized Pandora stores that the Pandora stores get is first and the 2-3 weeks later are the authorizes stores.

I just had my yearly review and was pleased with the outcome (wasn't expecting a big fat raise but I got something decent). I wanted to treat myself with a couple of charms from the Fall collection. Definitely the Cinderella carriage and some muranos :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.