Outlet Spy Pics!

I stopped in the Aurora, IL outlet today and they were offering 50% off your entire purchase. They had a nice selection of FP detetes for 20% off, so you would get 20% off plus 50% off (around 60% off total). I didn't receive the tiered outlet coupon (and I am annoyed about that!) but I think that would be another discount on top of the 20% plus 50%.

Here are some pics of the FP deletes (20% plus 50% off); I will post clearance pics later. The first pic is a real surprise to me, I just wasn't expecting to see the large black wildflower drifter - I think it would be around $317 after the discounts and even cheaper if you had the coupon.

View attachment 3827536

View attachment 3827537

View attachment 3827538

View attachment 3827539

View attachment 3827540

View attachment 3827541

View attachment 3827542

View attachment 3827543

After your gorgeous pics, how could I not go?! They still have pretty much everything in your pics and not anything new yet. Same sale, too. I love, love all those rivets, tea rose, and patchwork saddle bags but decided no outside pocket was a deal breaker. Plus almost all the rivet bags had cracked rivets! I finally got an exotic trim Patricia 23 in terra cotta, which was 50% off twice or about 75% off retail. Thanks for posting!
Almost forgot, they had a special where you got an extra 20% off if you bought two wallets and a free omega pin if you spent $150 (If I'm remembering correctly)

Reactions: katev
My outlet sucks. I went again today after seeing the spy pics and they had nothing. The only bag I saw was the printed Mercer and whole lotta studded wallets. I wish I could shop at your store. @katev, could an employee from my outlet order bags from your outlet?

My outlet sucks. I went again today after seeing the spy pics and they had nothing. The only bag I saw was the printed Mercer and whole lotta studded wallets. I wish I could shop at your store. @katev, could an employee from my outlet order bags from your outlet?

You can sometimes get outlets to do "charge sends" but the SAs may not be very eager to do it. It's extra work for them and they usually don't have a problem selling their stock to their own customers. Some outlets and SAs are more willing to do it than others.

Call around, and if you find the bag you want at another outlet, ask them if they would be willing to work with your outlet to have the bag sent to you. If they agree, go to your outlet - with all the information - bag name, style number, color, price, the phone number the name person you talked to, etc. (Make it easy for them). Tell them that you found the bag at the specific outlet and they are willing to send it to you - if your outlet will work with them. Ask your outlet to call that outlet, make the arrangements, and process the sale, and have it sent to your home. There is a handling fee for charge sends, I think it is $10 or $15.

I was very surprised when the SA at my outlet offered to find a denim rogue at another outlet and have it sent to my house and she waived the handling charge! That's very unusual in my experience.

You know, the Movado watch outlets are usually very willing to find an item at another store and have it sent to you for a handling fee. They make sure that they charge the sales tax for the Movado store in your town, but it is never a big deal.

Last edited:
A couple of comments, when you start calling outlets looking for an item, ask them to check their computer for the style number both with and without an F in front of the number. Outlets relabel boutique bags with an F and sometimes they are in the computer with the F and other times without it.

Also, if they check their computer and don't have it, ask them to give you the names of any other outlets that have the bag. Good luck, what bag are you looking for?

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Las Vegas outlets south didn’t have much on deletes And today was foreign country resellers day I would suggest no one go in unless you want a long wait it is crazy what they buy to take back home!

So disgusted. Went to my outlet to see if they would be willing to do a found order for the Tearose Saddle Bag posted earlier and after the barest of searched the manager was like those pics aren't real. Full Price does sales so 1941 doesn't go to outlet. You can't trust what's on Internet forums. Ugh. I even told him I was at another outlet and they had the Rogue Totes and apparently they're supposed to be shipped back as they were sent in error. Such BS.

Manager basically told me if I wanted the bag I should fly to Aurora myself and get it. So pissed.
Well, that's rude!

First wave of the holiday floorset was last night. Lots of glitter, landscape print and a new floral. Curious to hear everyone's thoughts. New silhouette with the Lily bag.

Whats the Lily bag?

I don't know anything about the new outlet floorset, but the original Lily bag was a gorgeous, large satchel released as part of the the legendary 65th Anniversary Legacy Line.

Lily-XL-Satchel-Handbag_37853_front_large_1.jpg

Reactions: Hobbsy
The new Lily bag (the original is lovely, though there's little comparison between the two).

f12155_iml7c_a0

Yes, it is definitely the 23, I called the outlet to confirm.
I just bought the black Tea Rose Saddle bag at my Outlet today. I was totally shocked to find it since my Outlet rarely has any decent deletes. (Unlike your awesome Outlet, Katev)! Anyhow, I didn't have any bag with tea roses, and at $278 it was a great buy! So, I'm happy. :P

I just bought the black Tea Rose Saddle bag at my Outlet today. I was totally shocked to find it since my Outlet rarely has any decent deletes. (Unlike your awesome Outlet, Katev)! Anyhow, I didn't have any bag with tea roses, and at $278 it was a great buy! So, I'm happy. :P

So glad you got it, it's a gorgeous bag! Where is your outlet? Please post pics!

First wave of the holiday floorset was last night. Lots of glitter, landscape print and a new floral. Curious to hear everyone's thoughts. New silhouette with the Lily bag.

Whats the Lily bag?

I don't know anything about the new outlet floorset, but the original Lily bag was a gorgeous, large satchel released as part of the the legendary 65th Anniversary Legacy Line.

View attachment 3831414

That's a beautiful bag!

The new Lily bag (the original is lovely, though there's little comparison between the two).

I am sure that the Lily bags - in all their iterations, are a tribute to Lillian Cahn, the original foundress of Coach. It was originally a small leathergoods company started in 1941 that made wallets and belts for men (they still do!) but Lillian convinced her husband Miles to open a women's handbag line in the 1960s - she brought Bonnie Cashin in as the first designer - and the rest is history!

Lily died a few years ago and you can read her obituary at the link below, she sounds like a special lady!

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/08/b...-of-the-coach-handbag-dies-at-89.html?mcubz=0