Outlet Spy Pics!

I've been getting some questions about calling the outlet and asking for charge sends, again I don't do it often and I have only gotten lucky a few times - but it doesn't hurt to ask - and the worst they can do is say "No"!

But I've remembered another tip for asking an outlet to help you find a bag and send it to you; try to stop in or call when it is not likely to be busy, usually not on the weekend. I generally call in the early morning shortly after they open.

Last edited:
I went to the Aurora, IL outlet store today and saw these gorgeous animal-print Dinky bags. They immediately caught my eye and I just thought how perfect they would be for the fall season. They are the 1941 style Dinky with the 1941 Coach tags on the outside of the bag, and the kisslock bag inside. But I don't see these animal-print Dinky bags available at the Coach retail site.

The animal print material was this soft velvety-like fabric... not sure what it was, but it was stunning. The SA there said that those bags were excluded from the additional 20% off, so they only had 50% off, bringing them down to only $349. Still kind of spendy, but... animal print! Here are a few pictures, although I don't think they do them justice. They looked so much better in person.
IMG_0154.JPG IMG_0153.JPG

Thanks for the pics! It looks like the wild beast pattern, do you think the material was printed haircalf?
I am new to designer purses so I had to google haircalf. :smile: I used to not care about purses at all but in the last few months I have spent several thousand dollars on Coach, Kate Spade, and Michael Kors bags, lol. Mostly retails bags but a few outlet purchases too. I don't know what came over me, haha!

But yes, now that you mention it I do believe it was haircalf leather!

Reactions: katev
I've been meaning to get to an outlet because I decided against the varsity earring set and wanted to return them, and the pics posted by @sierra07 inspired me to go to Aurora, IL today.

As @sierra07 posted, the FP deletes are now 50% off, no extra 20%, and there aren't many of them left. Here are the pictures.

I will post pics from clearance in the next message.

Sept3017_Aurora_FPdeletes_001.jpg

Sept3017_Aurora_FPdeletes_002.jpg

Sept3017_Aurora_FPdeletes_003.jpg

Sept3017_Aurora_FPdeletes_004.jpg

Sept3017_Aurora_FPdeletes_005.jpg
Sept3017_Aurora_FPdeletes_007.jpg

Sept3017_Aurora_FPdeletes_008.jpg

Attachments

• Sept3017_Aurora_FPdeletes_006.jpg
    Sept3017_Aurora_FPdeletes_006.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 873
Here are few pics from Clearance at Aurora, IL today; the items are marked down and then 50% off. I forgot to take a pic of the clothes rack, but it was mostly jackets and coats but I did see a yellow and black print skirt.

They also had a nice selection of wallets, I will show some pics next.

Sept3017_Aurora_Clearance_001.jpg

Sept3017_Aurora_Clearance_002.jpg

Sept3017_Aurora_Clearance_003.jpg

Reactions: Glttglam
I just called my outlet to ask if they have any special sales planned for the Columbus Day weekend. I was told that everything in the store will be 70% off. Some items will be 70% off the original price and others will be 70% off the marked down price.

The SA said that they had just received a shipment but she didn't know what was in it, but they hoped to have it unpacked and on the shelves tomorrow.

Stopped into the Riverhead Long Island outlet this morning since I was attending a wedding in the area and had a little time to kill. Not much at all in terms of FP deletes, they had 3 Rogue satchels and a Wild Beast Market tote, one small Nomad and a small selection of wallets and wristlets, nothing very exciting. They were handing out the 50% coupon, and there was an additional 20% off when buying 2 or more wallets.

Edit: Oops, also forgot to mention that this outlet still had some Disney stuff out! A bunch of mouse ears bags, a couple of red Mickey Patricia's, and a pin set.

Last edited: