Outlet Spy Pics!

Stopped by my local outlet in Eagan, MN to return something. Of course I found a pretty scarf and a charm. Bought the dark bird charm. It is pretty cute. Got one picture of some of the bird purses which are pretty adorable. There were very few deletes today which is not surprising.

Attachments

• 20171103_132257~2.jpg
    20171103_132257~2.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 715
Last edited:
Stopped by my local outlet in Eagan, MN to return something. Of course I found a pretty scarf and a charm. Bought the dark bird charm. It is pretty cute. Got one picture of some of the bird purses which are pretty adorable. There were very few deletes today which is not surprising.
I agree the bird charms are cute. I may get one.

Have spent a lot of weekends on travel of late, but have the day off on Friday so I think I will head up to Woodbury Commons for the first time in a few months before the holiday madness sets in, and will report back. Not really needing anything but one never knows if anything compelling shows up. ;)

Have spent a lot of weekends on travel of late, but have the day off on Friday so I think I will head up to Woodbury Commons for the first time in a few months before the holiday madness sets in, and will report back. Not really needing anything but one never knows if anything compelling shows up. ;)

May go back to make a couple of returns. Not thrilled about the cold weather they are forecasting. May end up going to Jersey Gardens just because it’s indoors.

Reactions: katev
Went to Woodbury Commons today and stopped into the outlet. See the above post for the discounts! Highlight of the deletes was a single denim suede Rogue 36. Way too big for me though. Also a bunch of Outlaws, and some embellished saddle bags. Saw what was definitely the Swagger carryall, but it had a MFF serial number on the creed! Also still a sizeable collection of Keith Haring stuff on 50/50 clearance. I am getting errors with attaching photos, will try with next message...

Last edited:
Reactions: bellebellebelle19