Outlet Spy Pics!

Yeah... I've found that it all depends on who you talk to...when I wanted to exchange my oxblood rogue satchel... one of the SAs (who I really like) suggested ordering from the retail store, but the other SA quickly shot her down saying it was up to the manager... I got the impression from their demeanor that even though it's possible they don't always work with you.....

Also sometimes I call in and ask about inventory or sales and get completely incorrect information

I have been fortunate on my outlet, they have been very nice to me. I usually come in to show them new handbags from retail when I buy purses or knickknack from them. They show me what they have short of taking me to the back. They have brought purses from the back, too. I used to call and check but now I just make the effort to sort of meet and greet. I have been visiting them since they first open and it's been great for me.

I've always had trouble at this store since he became the manager. The previous manager was one of my best friends. After she left the new management told me that Coach stopped found orders because under the previous management I had done several. I went to another outlet and she looked at me like I had a third eye when I was surprised she offered to do one...

I used to be friends with that store... I'd go in just to hang out and help out if I didn't have anything going on.

I can't stand BS. I just hate that he basically accused all of us on the forum of being liars who make up what's on our outlets to look impressive on the forum... like a full price store would stack all the bags on the shelves like the outlets do...

The assertion that Coach would never send 1941 to the outlets made me mad too... that's been going on for a while now... I know Coach better than most of the employees do, argh! I've been a member of this forum for years and I've been a Coach shopper for just as long... I've learned a lot about Coach from here and I'm just insulted I guess...

I stopped in the Aurora, IL outlet today and they were offering 50% off your entire purchase. They had a nice selection of FP detetes for 20% off, so you would get 20% off plus 50% off (around 60% off total). I didn't receive the tiered outlet coupon (and I am annoyed about that!) but I think that would be another discount on top of the 20% plus 50%.

Here are some pics of the FP deletes (20% plus 50% off); I will post clearance pics later. The first pic is a real surprise to me, I just wasn't expecting to see the large black wildflower drifter - I think it would be around $317 after the discounts and even cheaper if you had the coupon.

Sept1717_Aurora_012.jpg

Sept1717_Aurora_002.jpg

Sept1717_Aurora_003.jpg

Sept1717_Aurora_004.jpg

Sept1717_Aurora_005.jpg

Sept1717_Aurora_006.jpg

Sept1717_Aurora_007.jpg

Sept1717_Aurora_008.jpg

Attachments

• Sept1717_Aurora_009.jpg
    Sept1717_Aurora_009.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 562
I didn't take too many pics of clearance but everything was 50% plus 50% off and more with the tiered coupon. There had additional fobs up near the cash registers. No more gold or dark nickel teddy bear fobs.

I also snapped some pics of scarves, fragrance, jewelry, watches, and clothes.

Sept1717_Aurora_Clearance_001.jpg

Sept1717_Aurora_Clearance_002.jpg

Sept1717_Aurora_scarves_001.jpg

Sept1717_Aurora_fragrance_001.jpg

Sept1717_Aurora_Watches_001.jpg

Sept1717_Aurora_Watches_002.jpg

Sept1717_Aurora_Watches_003.jpg

Sept1717_Aurora_Watches_004.jpg

Attachments

• Sept1717_Aurora_Clearance_005.jpg
    Sept1717_Aurora_Clearance_005.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 558
What an amazing delete collection! I was at my outlet (The Outlet Shoppes at Atlanta) yesterday, and while the store is gorgeous, their delete section was...sad. Several leaf-print haircalf items (Page crossbody, Nolita 24 wristlet), various Swaggers (haircalf Wild Beast, black/white snake, ombre rivet/gunmetal 15, dark blue 21), a couple Western Rivet Nolita wristlets ("Wanted" black, pink), and some various Western Rivet/embroidery bag charms. But it was all shoved in a small corner in the back of the store, and not a 1941 item in sight. I wonder why some outlets get so much more in deletes than others?

What an amazing delete collection! I was at my outlet (The Outlet Shoppes at Atlanta) yesterday, and while the store is gorgeous, their delete section was...sad. Several leaf-print haircalf items (Page crossbody, Nolita 24 wristlet), various Swaggers (haircalf Wild Beast, black/white snake, ombre rivet/gunmetal 15, dark blue 21), a couple Western Rivet Nolita wristlets ("Wanted" black, pink), and some various Western Rivet/embroidery bag charms. But it was all shoved in a small corner in the back of the store, and not a 1941 item in sight. I wonder why some outlets get so much more in deletes than others?
In the Atlanta area Dawsonville will always have the best deletes. A manager told me a few years ago that it's based on the tier-level of the store. I'm not sure if they still follow that policy but it still holds true. Dawsonville is a hike for me so I only get up there every couple of months.

I didn't take too many pics of clearance but everything was 50% plus 50% off and more with the tiered coupon. There had additional fobs up near the cash registers. No more gold or dark nickel teddy bear fobs.

I also snapped some pics of scarves, fragrance, jewelry, watches, and clothes.
Thanks katev for always posting the great spy pics! I'm always too chicken to take photos.............:biggrin:

Thanks katev for always posting the great spy pics! I'm always too chicken to take photos.............:biggrin:

My pleasure!

A Sales Associate walked by while I was taking pics of the Nomads today and I felt a little uncomfortable so I said "I have a friend that lives pretty far away so I always take pics to let her see what's here."

(Not really a fib, I actually take the pics for my many purseforum friends that live pretty far away!)

But she didn't seem to care, she just said "Tell her to get here quick if she wants one of those (the Nomads) because we don't have many left!"

My pleasure!

A Sales Associate walked by while I was taking pics of the Nomads today and I felt a little uncomfortable so I said "I have a friend that lives pretty far away so I always take pics to let her see what's here."

(Not really a fib, I actually take the pics for my many purseforum friends that live pretty far away!)

But she didn't seem to care, she just said "Tell her to get here quick if she wants one of those (the Nomads) because we don't have many left!"
Thank you, katev, for all the pics. I'm so surprised at how many 1941 items like the tearose and Rogue bags are at the outlets. I guess if one doesn't mind waiting and taking a chance, some very special pieces will make their way there.

Reactions: katev
I just realized that I forgot to post the pic I took of the clearance clothes rack when I was at the outlet in Aurora, IL on Sunday, they mostly had jackets, coats, and sweaters.

Sept1717_Aurora_Clearance_004.jpg

Reactions: okdot
Over on the Tea Rose Clubhouse thread, there were questions about the size of the black tea rose applique saddle bag, with black and purple roses, included in my recent post of outlet spy pics; the coachies were wondering if it was the size 17 or 23 bag?

I called the outlet and they still have some of the bags for 20% plus 50% off.

they said that it is the size 23 bag, style number 38195 that retailed for $695 and it is on sale for $278.

It probably just looks a little smaller because of the angle of the photo.

Sept1717_Aurora_003.jpg

Last edited:
Over on the Tea Rose Clubhouse thread, there were questions about the size of the black tea rose applique saddle bag, with black and purple roses, included in my recent post of outlet spy pics; the coachies were wondering if it was the size 17 or 23 bag?

I called the outlet and they still have some of the bags for 20% plus 50% off. It is the size 23 bag, style number 38195 that retailed for $695 and it is on sale for $278.

It probably just looks a little smaller because of the angle of the photo.

View attachment 3830013
Judging my tea rose placement I think 23. Looks very similar to my black/blue tea rose 23.

Plus, it has regular leather strap.