Official Hermes Belt Thread

Hermès size Waist circumference cm to in ... just measure your waist or where you want the belt to hit you... this info is on their website under the belt kits size guide link...
70cm - 27.5"
75cm - 29.5"
80cm - 31.5"
85cm - 33.5"
90cm - 35.4"
95cm - 37.4"
100cm - 39.4"
105cm - 41.3"
110cm - 43.3"
115cm - 45.3"
120cm - 47.2"

I started off my H journey with this 32mm belt as my first item. I really thought the buckle was different and I liked it for that reason. Till this day I have not seen this buckle at my H boutique or when I travel and see other H boutiques around the world. Does anyone know if this buckle is limited edition or something?

Attachments

• IMG_8123.jpeg
    IMG_8123.jpeg
    211.8 KB · Views: 60
do you agree that even kelly belt is considered to be tacky now? I am choosing a belt now and LV and H I would not buy now... looking for smth not that tacky but recognizable at the same time
Tacky is in the eye of the beholder, and some of us have enough confidence in our dressing choices to not give a damn what anyone else thinks.

I started off my H journey with this 32mm belt as my first item. I really thought the buckle was different and I liked it for that reason. Till this day I have not seen this buckle at my H boutique or when I travel and see other H boutiques around the world. Does anyone know if this buckle is limited edition or something?
I love your buckle!

• Love
Reactions: themk888
do you agree that even kelly belt is considered to be tacky now? I am choosing a belt now and LV and H I would not buy now... looking for smth not that tacky but recognizable at the same time
No. I don't agree. Not even sure why you are in this thread since it's filled with tacky pictures :P

Is that enamel (etoupe with shade of black)? Very different.... love it!

Reactions: DrTr
I'm considering the 32mm H belt as my first Hermes purchase, but am interested in a reversible color combination that seems like it might not be available in stores. Does purchasing in a boutique vs. online matter greatly towards building a purchase history for Hermes? I hear a lot about the exclusivity game Hermes plays, so I'm wondering if the purchase channel matters. If it's better to purchase directly from a boutique, can the SAs help you with a custom order, or you're limited to only what's available in the stores?

I'm considering the 32mm H belt as my first Hermes purchase, but am interested in a reversible color combination that seems like it might not be available in stores. Does purchasing in a boutique vs. online matter greatly towards building a purchase history for Hermes? I hear a lot about the exclusivity game Hermes plays, so I'm wondering if the purchase channel matters. If it's better to purchase directly from a boutique, can the SAs help you with a custom order, or you're limited to only what's available in the stores?
do you want an Hermes belt
or do you want to build a purchase history

there is such a disparity between what is offered online in different parts of the world and what might be available in store the best most important thing to learn is when you see what you want, buy it regardless of other considerations

It is better to purchase in store. Often the SA can help you purchase from the website or can order the belt you want and let you know when it comes into the store.

do you want an Hermes belt
or do you want to build a purchase history

there is such a disparity between what is offered online in different parts of the world and what might be available in store the best most important thing to learn is when you see what you want, buy it regardless of other considerations
My priority is color combination/specs, but ideally both.

Reactions: themk888