Official Hermes Belt Thread

Hermès size Waist circumference cm to in ... just measure your waist or where you want the belt to hit you... this info is on their website under the belt kits size guide link...
70cm - 27.5"
75cm - 29.5"
80cm - 31.5"
85cm - 33.5"
90cm - 35.4"
95cm - 37.4"
100cm - 39.4"
105cm - 41.3"
110cm - 43.3"
115cm - 45.3"
120cm - 47.2"

I have never bought anything in Hermes boutique yet, will I be qualified to buy a kelly belt if I walk in to the store as first timer?
As someone who had the same question not long ago, I can answer this now. Short answer is yes you can, but the colours you like may not happen to be in stock at your preferred store when you want it. You may have to be patient and wait.

Reactions: shrpthorn
I have had a black Kelly pocket belt since last year and I have yet to use the belt with the pocket. I always feel like I look silly with the pocket AND carrying a purse. For those who have one, how do you wear it? Alone with a few cards? Or do you wear it and carry a purse?

I have had a black Kelly pocket belt since last year and I have yet to use the belt with the pocket. I always feel like I look silly with the pocket AND carrying a purse. For those who have one, how do you wear it? Alone with a few cards? Or do you wear it and carry a purse?
I wear it with my my kelly which allows me to keep the Kelly closed most of the time. I just keep a few cards in the pocket. Because the belt and pocket match the color of my kelly, I think it looks cohesive.

Reactions: highend
do you agree that even kelly belt is considered to be tacky now? I am choosing a belt now and LV and H I would not buy now... looking for smth not that tacky but recognizable at the same time
Hermes has dozens of buckle models and very few are as recognizable as the Constance H. I don’t think the Kelly belt is tacky at all but if it is to you, highly recommend you peruse the H website for other options.

do you agree that even kelly belt is considered to be tacky now? I am choosing a belt now and LV and H I would not buy now... looking for smth not that tacky but recognizable at the same time
I don’t think H belt buckles are tacky. It doesn’t mean each buckle would be a preference for each one of us. There are numerous buckles available, though of course as far as I know they don’t sell buckles alone, you have to buy a belt kit, and/or later on replacement or additional straps. Sounds like you are trying to thread the needle from everyone that recognizes H Constance buckles, but you still want your buckle to be read as an H buckle? I bet you could find an option for that. I was amazed at the choices of buckles before Christmas last year online, and it seems there’s a style for anyone now. I love my H belt and buckle!

And I only care what I think of my gorgeous H items, and if someone doesn’t like it oh well! I buy to suit myself and enjoy the heck out of what I buy. Hope you find a belt that suits.

I don’t think H belt buckles are tacky. It doesn’t mean each buckle would be a preference for each one of us. There are numerous buckles available, though of course as far as I know they don’t sell buckles alone, you have to buy a belt kit, and/or later on replacement or additional straps. Sounds like you are trying to thread the needle from everyone that recognizes H Constance buckles, but you still want your buckle to be read as an H buckle? I bet you could find an option for that. I was amazed at the choices of buckles before Christmas last year online, and it seems there’s a style for anyone now. I love my H belt and buckle!
This is true, yes and no.
I have been able to buy buckles alone and I accidentally stumbled upon the loophole of how to do it. I'll keep my lips sealed for the sake of someone getting a slap on the wrist or that loophole disappearing. 🥸

Last edited: