Official Faure le Page Thread

So glad I found this discussion. I was just in Paris (late May, early June) and walked by the FLP store on Rue Cambon - on my way to Chanel. Unfortunately, I did not go in because I was in a different head space.

I could kick myself - nonetheless, I am reviewing the entire string and look forward to trying out this line.

In fact, an acquaintance from NYC had the DB bag and gun pouch when I saw him last October. I had no idea this was FLP.

I do have a Goyard St Louis but am longing to try out another brand that is not so well known.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
My sister just came back from Paris with my FLP order, had to share.
All of the new batch were bought from the Galeries Lafayette.

View attachment 3758507

32cm Daily Battle , Calibre wallet in the new Sable chaud (such a beautiful color, wishing I ordered more in this color way!:noworry:)
and I forget the name of the box clutch, but its soooo cute.

View attachment 3758508 View attachment 3758509 View attachment 3758510

Here are the new babies along with the rest of my FLP babies!:heart::biggrin:

View attachment 3758511

Congrats! Great haul! And a wonderful collection you have!!

Thanks to all the contributors. I read through the entire thread during the last 2 days and have placed an inquiry for a DB from the boutique on Rue Cambon. I particularly liked the suggestion of purchasing the bag only to fall under the $800 exemption - and perhaps get other items on a second order. Would need to do the calc and see if it made sense even with the high shipping fees. I am in San Francisco.

Thanks to all the contributors. I read through the entire thread during the last 2 days and have placed an inquiry for a DB from the boutique on Rue Cambon. I particularly liked the suggestion of purchasing the bag only to fall under the $800 exemption - and perhaps get other items on a second order. Would need to do the calc and see if it made sense even with the high shipping fees. I am in San Francisco.

The Daily Battle is wonderful. Please share when you receive your bag. :smile:

Hi! Deciding between DB32 vs. Carry On 20. Which do you suggest? Thanks a lot!
I read on an Instagram reseller's pic that the Carry Ons are being phased out...if this is true I am kinda bummed since I like the Carry On (esp. the 20).

That said, I think it depends on what you want to use the bag for. I think the Daily Battle 32 is more versatile than the Carry On 20 because it's much larger. You can use the DB as a purse and tote. The Carry On is small and can only hold so much. You can use it handheld or crossbody, though.

If you don't carry a lot and like the option of handheld and shoulder bag, get the Carry On. If you want to use a bag that can function as a purse and worktote, get the Daily Battle.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
I'm discovering this brand through this thread and feel I now need a daily battle tote! But what size and color is the important decision...question: is the yellow trim an option on all the colors or just some and is it still available or was the yellow trim a limited edition choice?