Official Faure le Page Thread

I read on an Instagram reseller's pic that the Carry Ons are being phased out...if this is true I am kinda bummed since I like the Carry On (esp. the 20).

That said, I think it depends on what you want to use the bag for. I think the Daily Battle 32 is more versatile than the Carry On 20 because it's much larger. You can use the DB as a purse and tote. The Carry On is small and can only hold so much. You can use it handheld or crossbody, though.

If you don't carry a lot and like the option of handheld and shoulder bag, get the Carry On. If you want to use a bag that can function as a purse and worktote, get the Daily Battle.
Thank you for the info @bernz84![emoji177] will ask my friend to check if there is still Carry On by next week as she's gping to Paris. Both bags have different functionalities so I'm still so torn [emoji28]

Reactions: bernz84
Good news! Yellow Trim is still available, and is not considered "limited edition" from what I can tell.
Just got this email from the FLP customer service:

On Jul 12, 2017, at 8:49 AM, Fauré Le Page <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Madam,
We would like to thank you for your interest in Fauré Le Page and we hope this email finds you well.
The Daily Battle comes in 4 sizes:

-Daily Battle 27 (Mini size) with leather pocket inside: 720€ including taxes (600€ tax free)

- Daily Battle 32 (Small size): 740€ including taxes (616,67€ Tax Free)/
with Yellow edgings: 790€ including taxes (658,33€ Tax Free) /
zipped Version: 890€ including taxes (741,67€ Tax Free)/
with a pocket inside (new design): 780€ including taxes (650€ without taxes)

- Daily Battle 37 (Medium size): 780€ including taxes (650,00€ Tax Free)/
with Yellow edgings: 830€ including taxes (691,67 € Tax Free)/
with a pocket inside (new design): 830€ including taxes (691,67€ without taxes)

Daily Battle 41 (Large Size): 830€ including taxes (691,67€ Tax Free)

It comes in 6 colors: Steel grey, Empire Green, Walnut Brown, Paris blue, Red Ivresse, Sable Chaud

Please advise that the prices of the items detailed in this email include taxes and that, if they are to be sent outside the European Union, they will be charged tax-free.
In addition, with regards to Incoterms (DAT ICC 2010 (Delivered At Terminal)), please note that the Maison Fauré Le Page assumes the responsibility to deliver every item purchased to the destination that will be indicated on the invoice form. Payment of custom taxes/rights, once the destination country is reached (if applicable), will be at the expense of the purchaser. These customs are at the discretion of the local administration, thus Fauré Le Page cannot provide any estimate.

Claudia LEE

Last edited:
How does everyone feel about the open top of their Daily Battles? I was in NYC the other day with my Longchamp Le Pliage and was wondering if I would feel secure carrying around a more open tote!
I used to feel insecure about open totes until I started wearing bags that were open. I don't feel insecure for the most part. The bags are pretty deep and I don't keep valuable items (like my wallet or cell phone) at the top for easy access. Sometimes when I'm sitting somewhere in public I'll keep my bag on my lap and not next to me because I wouldn't want anyone to look inside my bag and take something out of it.

If I know I'll be somewhere that isn't "safe" or will be in close contact with lots of people, I'll opt to carry something else, like a longchamp or messenger bag. It's not a big deal. :smile:

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
I used to feel insecure about open totes until I started wearing bags that were open. I don't feel insecure for the most part. The bags are pretty deep and I don't keep valuable items (like my wallet or cell phone) at the top for easy access. Sometimes when I'm sitting somewhere in public I'll keep my bag on my lap and not next to me because I wouldn't want anyone to look inside my bag and take something out of it.

If I know I'll be somewhere that isn't "safe" or will be in close contact with lots of people, I'll opt to carry something else, like a longchamp or messenger bag. It's not a big deal. :smile:
I think open bags are so chic! I've considered some ways to help with security (clipping a pouch with valuables to the d-ring, zipped bag inserts, scarf on top) but I did want to hear how actual DB owners feel :smile: The good thing about the DB is it can be converted to a handbag, so you can hold it closer to you :tup:

Reactions: bernz84
I think open bags are so chic! I've considered some ways to help with security (clipping a pouch with valuables to the d-ring, zipped bag inserts, scarf on top) but I did want to hear how actual DB owners feel :smile: The good thing about the DB is it can be converted to a handbag, so you can hold it closer to you :tup:
I do the clip on pouch and pashmina on top. ;) Works great! And you're right, you definitely can adjust the straps to make it like a handbag. :yes:

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
More Yellow piping info:

The Daily Battle 32 with yellow edging is available only in Red Ivresse.
The Daily Battle 37 with yellow edging is available in Paris Blue / Empire Green / Walnut Brown and Red Ivresse.

I am deciding between the red (so could get the 32 or the 37) and the blue (so could only get the 37). What do you guys think as far as size/color?

More Yellow piping info:

The Daily Battle 32 with yellow edging is available only in Red Ivresse.
The Daily Battle 37 with yellow edging is available in Paris Blue / Empire Green / Walnut Brown and Red Ivresse.

I am deciding between the red (so could get the 32 or the 37) and the blue (so could only get the 37). What do you guys think as far as size/color?
For size, I think it's relative. Personally I think the 32/37 are so similar, just that one is slightly smaller and one is slightly larger. Do you have a LV Neverfull MM? It's roughly in between sizes among the 32 and 37. I would just ask the boutique if they can send you pics comparing the 32 and 37. I think they should have one. :cool:

As for color, I would just go for your favorite color. :smile:

For size, I think it's relative. Personally I think the 32/37 are so similar, just that one is slightly smaller and one is slightly larger. Do you have a LV Neverfull MM? It's roughly in between sizes among the 32 and 37. I would just ask the boutique if they can send you pics comparing the 32 and 37. I think they should have one. :cool:

As for color, I would just go for your favorite color. :smile:

Thank you! I used my LV neverfull MM as my work bag for years but gave her a break recently.

I'm leaning toward the blue...hoping I can get one in Paris this fall when I go to Europe but may only be in Italy and London. If so, I can always order and ship it to LA, sounds like the custom and shipping fees are killer though!

Thank you! I used my LV neverfull MM as my work bag for years but gave her a break recently.

I'm leaning toward the blue...hoping I can get one in Paris this fall when I go to Europe but may only be in Italy and London. If so, I can always order and ship it to LA, sounds like the custom and shipping fees are killer though!
Here are some pics to help you out. Neverfull MM and Daily Battle 37:

2B30DBE6-7810-4621-B0EB-F76CA66C90A9.jpg
IMG_4197.JPG

The DB 37 is definitely larger, but it's not really by a whole lot. It's actually most comparable to my large Longchamp Le Pliage tote. I don't have the 32 but I've read on here it's just slightly smaller than the Neverfull MM.

Here are some pics to help you out. Neverfull MM and Daily Battle 37:

View attachment 3762898
View attachment 3762897

The DB 37 is definitely larger, but it's not really by a whole lot. It's actually most comparable to my large Longchamp Le Pliage tote. I don't have the 32 but I've read on here it's just slightly smaller than the Neverfull MM.

Thank you!!! Great comparison

I got my customs bill today. It came out to about $250 (ouch). I was wondering if any of you paid it in person at a Fed Ex center. I would like to pay cash for this bill. I went online at Fed Ex. It seems that they dont have that option to pay in store. Can someone comment on this please?

Hello! Thank you for all the FLP information - this thread has been so helpful. I bought a Battle Ready tote and tassel this past winter and use it as a work bag. Loved it so much I just placed another order!

Here is the parade night and caliber wallet (8 card slots) in steel grey. The parade night also has a chain to wear on the shoulder.
View attachment 3756582 View attachment 3756583

Thanks for letting me share!
how much is the parade night? Did you end up having to pay customs?

I got my customs bill today. It came out to about $250 (ouch). I was wondering if any of you paid it in person at a Fed Ex center. I would like to pay cash for this bill. I went online at Fed Ex. It seems that they dont have that option to pay in store. Can someone comment on this please?
WOW! Why do I feel like the duties have gotten so much higher??? You bought the bag with yellow trim and wallet, right? Have you called 1800Fedex to see if you can pay at your local Fedex store?

Reactions: Alice in Purseland

If you google youtube faure le page, there is a wonderful video on the red FLP daily battle in red. The woman does a fabulous job, and her's is the 32. I would definitely watch it. The red or navy are both beautiful bags ~ you can't go wrong with either one. I have a 32 and a 37. and quite honestly, they are so similar in size. The 37 has a longer base, so if I were to choose just one, I would get a 37.

Reactions: bolsaqueen