Ode to the Lindy

I am currently in Germany and hoping to get a L26 for Xmas but found zero Lindy (any size) in Frankfurt & Stuttgart and finally found a L30 at Cologne. It’s rouge tomate in phw.. hubby said it’s nice but it’s out of my comfort zone of either blue (I hv blue Jean J28 and turquoise K28, blue Zanzibar Bearn compact) or black. I was hoping for a darker or neutral colour. Since it’s 3rd H store and I am leaving to Lucern tomorrow (no H store till 23 Dec in Zurich), I just said Yes! Hubby picked the twilly [emoji6].

IMG_1513638863.674946.jpg

I am currently in Germany and hoping to get a L26 for Xmas but found zero Lindy (any size) in Frankfurt & Stuttgart and finally found a L30 at Cologne. It’s rouge tomate in phw.. hubby said it’s nice but it’s out of my comfort zone of either blue (I hv blue Jean J28 and turquoise K28, blue Zanzibar Bearn compact) or black. I was hoping for a darker or neutral colour. Since it’s 3rd H store and I am leaving to Lucern tomorrow (no H store till 23 Dec in Zurich), I just said Yes! Hubby picked the twilly [emoji6].

View attachment 3910789

Gorgeous color! Congratulations :balloon: This red is a great neutral and will look beautiful with so many outfits in every season. :smile:

Hi everybody,
I have been looking to add Lindy 30 to my collection for sometime now and this is my first Hermes bag. I want warmer beige/grey color so I can alternate with my black Celine belt bag. My Hermes SA showed me Gris Asphalte evercolor with SHW and Etoupe with GHW in clemence leather. I would have said yes to Etoupe with GHW if I had not seen the Trench color(I saw this color on a Boldie in the showcase). The Trench color reminds of the "light taupe" color in Celine and I absolutely love that color:
Celine_LightTaupe.jpg
Pic courtesy of Celine.com

I want to wait for the Trench for another season and if it doesn't come back I can get the Etoupe at that time. Should I go for Etoupe or wait for Trench? Am I waiting for something that will never come back? Is there any other colors you all would suggest? Please help me decide! TIA!!

Hi everybody,
I have been looking to add Lindy 30 to my collection for sometime now and this is my first Hermes bag. I want warmer beige/grey color so I can alternate with my black Celine belt bag. My Hermes SA showed me Gris Asphalte evercolor with SHW and Etoupe with GHW in clemence leather. I would have said yes to Etoupe with GHW if I had not seen the Trench color(I saw this color on a Boldie in the showcase). The Trench color reminds of the "light taupe" color in Celine and I absolutely love that color:
View attachment 3912297
Pic courtesy of Celine.com

I want to wait for the Trench for another season and if it doesn't come back I can get the Etoupe at that time. Should I go for Etoupe or wait for Trench? Am I waiting for something that will never come back? Is there any other colors you all would suggest? Please help me decide! TIA!!

Etoupe with GHW sounds nice since GHW on lindy is less common as well. Trench may be around couple more years but l haven't seen a lindy in trench before.

Hi ladies, I'm looking at getting a lindy 26. Do you think it can fit a kindle ok? I always wondered about that fortune cookie fold in the middle and how it works with the things inside.

I don’t know which kindle you have. I put my daughter’s old kindle in it & it seems fine. I added my wallet & essential in the bag to show how it looks closed.
IMG_1516598764.803421.jpgIMG_1516598776.663837.jpg