Ode to the Lindy

Hi lyseiki8! Thankfully, no hazy days for a long time.
Anyway I'm 5'3 and I will try to post a model shot with both my L26 and 30 to answer your question. Will try to do it this weekend.

Hi Kkho,
THANK YOU very much for the pictures. (I apologize for not acknowledging earlier due to an unforeseen medical procedure).

So from the look of it, size 26 and 30 are of the same length from shoulder down and the difference is only in length. Your pictures certainly helps a great deal with my decision making of buying (the size 30). Cheers

Hi Kkho,
THANK YOU very much for the pictures. (I apologize for not acknowledging earlier due to an unforeseen medical procedure).

So from the look of it, size 26 and 30 are of the same length from shoulder down and the difference is only in length. Your pictures certainly helps a great deal with my decision making of buying (the size 30). Cheers

Glad to be of help. I do prefer the 30 for sure.

Hi girls,
I'm really curious. Bought lindy 26 evercolor in rose azalee and just today i saw on instagram a lindy 26 swift in same color. It looked so much more beautiful, more striking. Does the color really differ or is it just the camera?

Thanks in advance

Hi girls,
I'm really curious. Bought lindy 26 evercolor in rose azalee and just today i saw on instagram a lindy 26 swift in same color. It looked so much more beautiful, more striking. Does the color really differ or is it just the camera?

Thanks in advance
Lighting really makes a difference with rose azalee. I think it can look anywhere between hot pink and coral. Swift also really makes a color pop, although I am not sure if it would be that different than evercolor. I have 4 small items in rose azalee (togo, swift, clemence, and epsom) and they all look just a little different. The person on Instagram may have added a filter too.

Reactions: obsessedwb