Ode to the Lindy

View attachment 3363151

hi all, bought this a few days ago, would you girls pair it with a twilly? [emoji23] if so, wt color?

It doesn't need Twillys for the handles considering its dark colour, besides I always find it fussy seeing Twillys loosening with the strap moving to and fro on Lindy handles..... Just my experience though.
Maybe tying a nice bow with Twilly or accessorize it with some charms instead ? [emoji6]

It doesn't need Twillys for the handles considering its dark colour, besides I always find it fussy seeing Twillys loosening with the strap moving to and fro on Lindy handles..... Just my experience though.
Maybe tying a nice bow with Twilly or accessorize it with some charms instead ? [emoji6]
+1

I bought two sets of twillys for a L30 and never use them. I find the shoulder strap constantly loosens them and that drive me crazy! YMMV

Thanks all for the practical tips :smile:

No need twillies
Originality is the best
Natural beauty

+1

I bought two sets of twillys for a L30 and never use them. I find the shoulder strap constantly loosens them and that drive me crazy! YMMV

So happy knowing someone sharing the exact feeling /experience !!!!!! Similar situation happens on GP too when I have to carry the handles ( with Twillys)!

Me too, had never use twillies on my Lindy. But i added a rodeo charm.

i don't use twillies on my lindy but i do add a charm.

Hi...i went into my boutique yesterday to pick up a jige clutch...and of course there are always other temptations...i casually mentioned i wanted to just see a lindy 26 (i currently own a lindy etoupe 30). My lovely sa showed me a lindy 26 in blue paradis and it was super cute and love the size!! HOWEVER, i do not need another lindy. Currently waiting to get a kelly as dont have one in my collection. But my lovely sa saw that i was liking the lindy 26 in that pretty pop color. She put it on hold for me to think it over.
What should i do?? Someone talk some sense into me...

Hi...i went into my boutique yesterday to pick up a jige clutch...and of course there are always other temptations...i casually mentioned i wanted to just see a lindy 26 (i currently own a lindy etoupe 30). My lovely sa showed me a lindy 26 in blue paradis and it was super cute and love the size!! HOWEVER, i do not need another lindy. Currently waiting to get a kelly as dont have one in my collection. But my lovely sa saw that i was liking the lindy 26 in that pretty pop color. She put it on hold for me to think it over.

I won't be of much help, if money is no issue, get it! L26 is such a cute size! Different from a L30! :biggrin::biggrin:

I think you should take it if money is not an issue. A girl can't have enough Lindy 's [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16], and it's a different size from yours. I have 3 Lindy 30s and wouldn't mind another one [emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: victoria2014
After checking this thread, I am more in love with lindy!!!♡.♡ Is there any one know how much lindy 26 is in USA?
I tried to find, but wasn't able too;(
Just bought Lindy 26 (rouge casaque) in Beverly Hills and it was $6950. Went back and forth about whether to buy a Lindy or a second Bolide 31 but ultimately thought the Lindy was too cute to pass up! Loved the color, too.