Ode to the Lindy

I am about to get a lindy but still contemplating if i should get it or a herbag (which i have been eyeing for years). But considering my lifestyle that i do commute going to clinic (cab or train) as i hardly drive. Thanks for your input

i would get a lindy, i find the herbag a bit difficult to access and i only just place a lot of items in the zip pockets located on the back of the bag and dont really reach for the items inside the bag.

I am about to get a lindy but still contemplating if i should get it or a herbag (which i have been eyeing for years). But considering my lifestyle that i do commute going to clinic (cab or train) as i hardly drive. Thanks for your input

I like both Lindy and herbag (I have both) but if I have to pick I would say Lindy! All leather and more fun to use while still pretty practical!

Here's my baby Lindy 26 black with ghw riding with me today... It's one of my most used H bags. Love the smooshy feeling of clemence. It's my first clemence bag. I'm still getting the hang of tying twillies so excuse my amateur twilly tying job!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    596.3 KB · Views: 1,832
Reactions: Nui
Thanks for your input ladies. Got the lindy hahahaha... Ordered it from singapore so i guess i have to wait shortly before it arrives at my doorstep. Btw lovely bag @taro made me realize how practical it is yet a beauty! Perhaps, i just have to wait for the perfect kelly (maybe why I wanted a herbag in the first place) 😁

I kind of feel that too. Do you also know the 3Z color called bleu saint? Do you guys know the different between the blue atoll and the blue saint in Lindy? Does anyone has those color pictures?
Blue Saint is VERY similar to blue atoll (can't really tell the difference unless up-close) and is a darker shade than blue atoll.. It's slightly more 'neutral' than blue atoll since it's just a tad less bright..