Ode to the Lindy

Hi...i went into my boutique yesterday to pick up a jige clutch...and of course there are always other temptations...i casually mentioned i wanted to just see a lindy 26 (i currently own a lindy etoupe 30). My lovely sa showed me a lindy 26 in blue paradis and it was super cute and love the size!! HOWEVER, i do not need another lindy. Currently waiting to get a kelly as dont have one in my collection. But my lovely sa saw that i was liking the lindy 26 in that pretty pop color. She put it on hold for me to think it over.
What should i do?? Someone talk some sense into me...
Think you definitely need a l26 and kelly
Right?
We're such h fanatics haha

Reactions: Orangefanatic
Hi...i went into my boutique yesterday to pick up a jige clutch...and of course there are always other temptations...i casually mentioned i wanted to just see a lindy 26 (i currently own a lindy etoupe 30). My lovely sa showed me a lindy 26 in blue paradis and it was super cute and love the size!! HOWEVER, i do not need another lindy. Currently waiting to get a kelly as dont have one in my collection. But my lovely sa saw that i was liking the lindy 26 in that pretty pop color. She put it on hold for me to think it over.

Small and bright. I'd go for it!

I'm enabling too, but I just had a similar dilemma and bought a Lindy 26 in rouge casaque.
Love the small size and bright color combination!

Follow your heart, and enjoy your bag :smile:

Last edited:

Blue paradise is lovely and will pop in a lindy 26! Have you been using the lindy alot? If yes and the 26 can fit daily stuff you carry why not? Think the 26 looks quite different from the 30... Good luck!

View attachment 3363151

hi all, bought this a few days ago, would you girls pair it with a twilly? [emoji23] if so, wt color?

Congratulations on your new bag. The hardware on my black Lindy is PHW and I pair mine with blue and pink twillies. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466478624.558239.jpg

It's all personal preference. I like blue so added some colour to my bag. Sometimes I wear it with just a blue/white saddle charm without the twillies. :smile:

Reactions: emjetz
i don't own a grizzly, which i would love to, but in reality the maintenance must be higher than leather. must be more sensitive to humidity, liquid, and rub. it should age gracefully though with a proper and appropriate brushing care.

i don't own a grizzly, which i would love to, but in reality the maintenance must be higher than leather. must be more sensitive to humidity, liquid, and rub. it should age gracefully though with a proper and appropriate brushing care.

Thanks for your honest advice!

It's tempting but I guess I'm giving it up cos I'm not the kind who baby my bags.

I jave travelled with b35s, evelynes, constance...and by far my favorite travel companion is my beloved lindy 30!! It may be a bit "big" but its great i stuff hand sanitizer, small umbrella (i travel with kids), extra small sweater. And ive had no problems going straight to dinners here in london with it...
d1bcbef90ac0eeb5eb67076545e63d04.jpg