Ode to the cervo loop (& tote)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. +1

muchstuff likes this.
  2. We'd better get busy [​IMG]

3. is it on the US version??
    coz i don't see it on NAP, which shows me UK version (i think, they do it for the logistics purposes)

4. UK NAP has it only in black

5. I actually didn't know NAP has a different version in the UK. When I access it here in the United States, I see barolo on sale. I don't see the black version on sale.

6. in UK NAP it's 'seasonal pick' which means selected items on sale
    when i type manually to access NAP US it shows me a msg 'there's no shipping in your area', when i go to general NAP, it brings me to UK by default

Attached Files:

7. When I look at NAP Canada I only see barolo, no black.

8. i guess this is due to ease of shipping from US to Canada.

9. Thanks for your post, @GoStanford, about the barolo baseball cervo on sale. I have been looking at baseball cervos (and admiring @ksuromax's collection) for a long time. Recently, there was a red one on sale at NM, but I hesitated. Then I find out that baseball cervo will be retired. Well, that just pushed me over the edge. I just ordered the barolo baseball cervo. :biggrin:

10. Yeeey!!! :woohoo:

tenKrat likes this.
  11. Excited! It will be my largest cervo bag. I'm going to cuddle with it on the sofa.

12. Largest??? Don't you have a Loop?? Grey...

13. I mean, Large, not the smaller pink

14. Am i mistaken? :confused1:

15. Oh, yeah, I do have the large Cervo Loop, lol! I think the baseball Cervo is about the same size...or a little bigger?