Ode to the cervo loop (& tote)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. @ksuromax, you have a good memory. I have a large NLG Loop and a medium desert rose Loop.

2. Yup. Big Sister watching you. :graucho:

frenziedhandbag and tenKrat like this.
  3. Ha ha, I love that!

ksuromax likes this.
  4. It's not bigger for sure.
    It has a different shape, NS vs EW, but Loop feels more roomy thanks to its wide base.
    #methinks

muchstuff and tenKrat like this.
  5. Did you see my comparison?

6. Oh yes! Makes sense that the Loop would feel roomier b/c it’s E/W. N/S bags always look bigger to me and they look bigger on me since I’m petite. But I don’t care. I love that baseball cervo.

7. I loved it, too
    Was watching it for a while on UK NAP, planning to get it for my Bday, alas, it got sold before it was time to order. But i found a Barolo Loop, in pristine condition, at a cost of a wallet. Good to have a different shape for a change, and Barolo is such a great and easy colour to wear! You will love yours!!! :heart:

tenKrat likes this.
  8. +1!

9. Ridiculous to discontinue a best selling design ('baseball'). BV are nuts!

indiaink likes this.
  10. When I was in the store and asked why none were on display, and the SA told me, I was shocked. I was hoping he was mistaken but even the one that was on the NM site seems to be gone. I’m now fearful that the largest cervo loop might be in danger. I only see the smaller two versions on the US BV website. I haven’t asked, but I’m glad I already have the ones I need. I better text my regular SA now and ask....

11. #41 Dec 6, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    Yup. Just heard back. The baseball cervo’s Have gone on sale....The large cervo loop is safe for now. Yay!

ksuromax likes this.
  12. How do you store your cervo loops and cervo? My pillows and cabats can sit on the shelves. Looking for efficient storage ideas for my slouchy loops......

13. I store all my bags stuffed with rolled up towels and in their dust bags in large deep closet drawers or cabinets. I don’t have any open shelves in my closet except for shoes.

diane278 likes this.
  14. Thanks. I have an “out-of-sight, out-of-mind” brain. Maybe I can hang my jeans and use that shelf for stuffed bags....

Buckeyemommy likes this.
  15. every each is in her dustbag, and they are in a 'pancakes' pillar, one on top of the other, i keep the opening of the dustbag out so i can quickly have a look of who is inside without pulling the bag out.