Ode to the cervo loop (& tote)

We'd better get busy
doggie.gif

I could have sworn that Neiman Marcus had a barolo cervo loop over the weekend online, but I don't see it now.

ETA: I found it! It's on the Net-a-Porter website *on sale.* I'm very tempted but I have learned through trial and error that I'm not able to pull it off. I often hand-carry my bags, and the Cervo hobo almost drags on the ground if I do that, so I have to hoist it up, and it doesn't look that elegant on me when I do that (I think).
is it on the US version??
coz i don't see it on NAP, which shows me UK version (i think, they do it for the logistics purposes)

I actually didn't know NAP has a different version in the UK. When I access it here in the United States, I see barolo on sale. I don't see the black version on sale.
in UK NAP it's 'seasonal pick' which means selected items on sale
when i type manually to access NAP US it shows me a msg 'there's no shipping in your area', when i go to general NAP, it brings me to UK by default

Attachments

• UK NAP.jpg
    UK NAP.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 357
in UK NAP it's 'seasonal pick' which means selected items on sale
when i type manually to access NAP US it shows me a msg 'there's no shipping in your area', when i go to general NAP, it brings me to UK by default
When I look at NAP Canada I only see barolo, no black.

ETA: I found it! It's on the Net-a-Porter website *on sale.*

When I was in San Jose over Thanksgiving, I stopped by the store. Danah wasn’t in but I spoke with one of the young men there and he told me that the baseball cervo was being retired.

run, Forest, run!!!! :lol:
Thanks for your post, @GoStanford, about the barolo baseball cervo on sale. I have been looking at baseball cervos (and admiring @ksuromax's collection) for a long time. Recently, there was a red one on sale at NM, but I hesitated. Then I find out that baseball cervo will be retired. Well, that just pushed me over the edge. I just ordered the barolo baseball cervo. :biggrin:

Thanks for your post, @GoStanford, about the barolo baseball cervo on sale. I have been looking at baseball cervos (and admiring @ksuromax's collection) for a long time. Recently, there was a red one on sale at NM, but I hesitated. Then I find out that baseball cervo will be retired. Well, that just pushed me over the edge. I just ordered the barolo baseball cervo. :biggrin:
Yeeey!!! :woohoo:

Reactions: tenKrat