New "Vibrato" Balenciaga Leather Bags!!!

Haven't posted in a LONG time, but it's been a while since I've been excited about a bag, too. The vibrato knocked my socks off though, so.....

The straps are 'home made" since I prefer adjustable cross body - possibilities as a new mom, I just attached some nylon straps I had lying around.

What a great pair, I agree the Vibrato leather is something to get excited about. I have just a black City at the moment, but would love the red & blue, and then I'd love to try the City Small. Love the home made strap idea to match your current needs, it will also keep original straps in new condition since they are not being used.

Haven't posted in a LONG time, but it's been a while since I've been excited about a bag, too. The vibrato knocked my socks off though, so.....

The straps are 'home made" since I prefer adjustable cross body - possibilities as a new mom, I just attached some nylon straps I had lying around.

Home made adjustable straps - this is so smart!!! They look lovely!!!

Thanks! It might have gotten slightly less matte with use but I haven't been keeping track [emoji23]

FYI for anyone still wondering, I recently got a pre-owned lambskin RH city and decided to step on the scale with it and the vibrato to compare weight. It's not the most accurate method but I just want to report that I weighed the same holding the lambskin RH city as when I was holding the vibrato city (both caused a weight increase of 0.9kg to my scale compared to not holding anything). Comparatively, my metallic edge city weighs about 1.2kg. HTH those out there!

Hi all! It's been a long time since I've posted on the PF. I'm so excited to see all of the vibrato bags here and congrats to all of you! I echo what several of you have said about the vibrato leather getting softer and less matte (I own vibrato city in black. I've now had mine since October and it is a smooshy soft puddly bag. The pebbles had flattened and smoothed a bit as I have carried nearly EVERY day (currently taking a break), but I actually like the look better now. It definitely has a sheen to it that it didn't used to have. I'll post pics soon so that you can see what it looks like after about 5 months of nearly daily wear. The quality is absolutely amazing on this bag.

Reactions: reneeluvscoach
That's a beautiful slouch! I love the casualness of the original Chèvre leather, so thank you very much for posting. This looks very promising!

You're welcome! I don't think it will ever just collapse onto itself and puddle like the arena distressed chèvre/agneau, but it can definitely slouch!

Reactions: gazoo