New "Vibrato" Balenciaga Leather Bags!!!

floodette

Mata Hari wannabe!!
O.G.
Dec 27, 2007
sorry, if this has been discussed..... but how heavy is vibrato when compared to agneau (RH), metallic edge agneau and plate calf?

Thank you

pixiejenna

O.G.
Apr 5, 2009
I saw a city which felt lighter than my me town. Didn't compare it to agneau but probably a tad heavier since the leather is thicker.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using PurseForum mobile app

aksaiyo

Aug 8, 2013
sorry, if this has been discussed..... but how heavy is vibrato when compared to agneau (RH), metallic edge agneau and plate calf?

Thank you
It is lighter than my metallic edge chèvre (metallic edge is chèvre, btw, not agneau), I don't own the regular agneau though, so can't compare with that.

Reactions: babyfacedevil

alla.miss

Dec 4, 2011
World citizen
I personally love red bags [emoji7] but not a fan of the palladium hardware against red. The hamilton collection had a very nice color of hardware, that is more moving to me than palladium. But with black it works, I guess:smile:

jellyv

O.G.
Mar 29, 2006

Thank you
Oops, this was answered above: metallic edge bags are goat (chèvre), not lamb (agneau).

Vinylkiwi

Dec 15, 2011
London
I'm seriously in love with this leather - but does anyone know if/when this will be available in gold or the new hardware? I don't know whether to take the plunge and get lambskin with the new hardware (with the Harrods 10% off this weekend :cool: ) or wait out for more hardware options in this gorgeous vibrato leather ....the struggle is real :biggrin:

aksaiyo

Aug 8, 2013
There is now a red with black handle version too! Up on Reebonz

IMG_1475291742.950724.jpg

Here are all the vibrato colors they have:
IMG_1475291798.901150.jpg

Though if you are outside of the EU Department feminine still has the better price and service, currently they have the red one in stock.

muchstuff

"Add to cart"
Authenticator
Jun 6, 2014
Vancouver
There is now a red with black handle version too! Up on Reebonz

View attachment 3480931

Here are all the vibrato colors they have:
View attachment 3480932

Though if you are outside of the EU Department feminine still has the better price and service, currently they have the red one in stock.
Wow, I don't like that at all. Why are they messing with a classic? Design something new and leave the classics alone.