New "Vibrato" Balenciaga Leather Bags!!!

I saw a city which felt lighter than my me town. Didn't compare it to agneau but probably a tad heavier since the leather is thicker.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using PurseForum mobile app

I personally love red bags [emoji7] but not a fan of the palladium hardware against red. The hamilton collection had a very nice color of hardware, that is more moving to me than palladium. But with black it works, I guess:smile:

I'm seriously in love with this leather - but does anyone know if/when this will be available in gold or the new hardware? I don't know whether to take the plunge and get lambskin with the new hardware (with the Harrods 10% off this weekend :cool: ) or wait out for more hardware options in this gorgeous vibrato leather ....the struggle is real :biggrin:

There is now a red with black handle version too! Up on Reebonz

IMG_1475291742.950724.jpg

Here are all the vibrato colors they have:
IMG_1475291798.901150.jpg

Though if you are outside of the EU Department feminine still has the better price and service, currently they have the red one in stock.

There is now a red with black handle version too! Up on Reebonz

View attachment 3480931

Here are all the vibrato colors they have:
View attachment 3480932

Though if you are outside of the EU Department feminine still has the better price and service, currently they have the red one in stock.
Wow, I don't like that at all. Why are they messing with a classic? Design something new and leave the classics alone.

Reactions: chowlover2