New "Vibrato" Balenciaga Leather Bags!!!

View attachment 3467709

Out of all of my bags, there is something special about this one. I am so happy and so in love I feel like crying with happiness haha! ITS SO STUNNING

And look! Fusto now has a bag to hang on!

If anyone is considering getting this bag. GET IT! It is amazing and my new favorite out of all of my bags!

OMG Such a gorgeous looking bag, congrats so tempting! I like the softness of the classic lambskin, do you think this type of leather will begin to soften and become a amazing mushy leather too?

OMG Such a gorgeous looking bag, congrats so tempting! I like the softness of the classic lambskin, do you think this type of leather will begin to soften and become a amazing mushy leather too?

I think it will soften up super well! It starts out quite soft and is already breaking in faster than my chevre metallic edge. I'm quite optimistic it will puddle soon and be super squishable: IMG_1478267395.713708.jpg

Leather on your vibrato bag looks amazing! And it looks glossier and less matte after use which I love :nuts::flowers:

Thanks! It might have gotten slightly less matte with use but I haven't been keeping track [emoji23]

FYI for anyone still wondering, I recently got a pre-owned lambskin RH city and decided to step on the scale with it and the vibrato to compare weight. It's not the most accurate method but I just want to report that I weighed the same holding the lambskin RH city as when I was holding the vibrato city (both caused a weight increase of 0.9kg to my scale compared to not holding anything). Comparatively, my metallic edge city weighs about 1.2kg. HTH those out there!

I just received the bleu canard and it's gorgeous ! Blue green hard to capture on pics the leather is awesome soft and supple and lightweight comparing to the ME bags View attachment 3440585View attachment 3440587View attachment 3440589View attachment 3440590

Blue in some pics green In others such a chameleon of a color. Love love love it[emoji173]️

This is a gorgeous shade of blue, just so fresh and elegant. Congratulations! I am loving all the Vibrato leather pictures!!

Oh ok! I would've guessed the hardware was matte, but shiny even better!! GORGEOUS!! [emoji7][emoji7]

The more i see this leather, the more i'm falling in love. I love the Metallic Edge bags with Chevre leather, but i prefer this classic look more, so nice that they introduced the Vibrato leather! I think the Matte leather with shiny hardware is the perfect balance! :smile:

I'm trying to decide between classic lambskin Violet Prune City and Black Silver hardware Vibrato leather City...decisions decisions. :confused1::hrmm::heart:

Hi,

I would like to ask, can you guys tell me which bal city leather is more durable between goatskin and vibrato calfskin? (Sorry is someone had asked this question before, as I'm very new to Bal but im very interested to buy city)

Thanks

242a8fb557fcfe43c5cb7b9f3a85517c.jpg

This is my balenciaga small city in black vibrato leather[emoji1]
So beautiful!! The leather looks absolutely divine and durable. We would love to see some modeling pictures and updates on how the leather is slouching! Congrats on your new City Small bag, the size is adorable!

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for the upclose details of this bag. These real life pictures are confirming that i really need this bag in my life asap. I might buy the Classic City size as it is the most perfect size bag for my needs.

Reactions: babyfacedevil
Haven't posted in a LONG time, but it's been a while since I've been excited about a bag, too. The vibrato knocked my socks off though, so.....

The straps are 'home made" since I prefer adjustable cross body - possibilities as a new mom, I just attached some nylon straps I had lying around.

Attachments

• IMG_7277.JPG
    IMG_7277.JPG
    182.9 KB · Views: 650
Last edited:
Haven't posted in a LONG time, but it's been a while since I've been excited about a bag, too. The vibrato knocked my socks off though, so.....

The straps are 'home made" since I preferr adjustable cross body - possibilities as a new mom, I just attached some nylon straps I had lying around.
Beautiful and a great idea about the straps!