New Saint Laurent Camera Bag!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can I ask why you chose GHW over the black? Thank you

Cantpick likes this.
  2. Actually I could not decide. It was my SA who made the decision for me. If I went home with the all black one I would not have regretted one bit as well. Both are just as lovely :love::hbeat: :loveeyes:Sorry I am no help at all... haha

3. Hi ladies! For those who have the camera bag with the gold hardware, how is your bag holding up? I recently sold my red camera bag as I only wore it once and honestly wish I got it in black. The red is stunning but I know I’d reach for the black way more.

4. I'm looking at the pale pink camera bag and wondering if i need to worry about color transfer... Anyone own a light colored bag that can speak to how it is holding up?

5. Finally arrived! I am LOVING this bag! [​IMG]

6. Post your first impression thoughts, and what you fit inside, please!

Cantpick likes this.
  7. I can’t decide between black with SHW or GHW!
    Would it be overkill to get both? And does anyone own both of these combinations? :smile:

8. In my opinion it would be overkill since they are sooo similar. I bought shw and honestly think maybe I should have bought ghw. But if I did, then I would be wishing for the shw.... basically I think you can’t go wrong with either! I will say I noticed immediately that the leather along the zipper softens and starts to stick up a little instead of laying flat (another reason I’d recommend just buying 1...). I do really like the bag and I’m using it far more than I anticipated!

9. If in different sizes, maybe not. Like a medium silver and a toy gold will have different uses. :smile:

10. I originally bought the silver hardware, but then wanted the one where it was black hardwareinstead. I ended up returning the silver one, since the bag itself was the exact same thing. Have you seen the silver and gold in person? I think once you've seen them in person, you'll be able to decide. I was planning on keeping both the silver and the black hardware, but when i put the bags next to each other, I knew I was going to grab the black one each time. It was sad to return the silver one, but I figure it would be a waste to keep it and not use it.

Good luck deciding! It's part of the fun! :biggrin:

Designerhbgirl likes this.
  11. .....love this new color :loveeyes:
    SLAU-WY844_V1.jpg

lvchanelx, Nivahra, snibor and 5 others like this.
  12. IMG_6795.JPG IMG_6796.JPG

I searched for a while for the ghw and obsessed. Def my preference - it’s more of an understated gold. Love this bag! It holds sooo much

13. I know! I’m so obsessed. I just can’t justify three of the same bag as I already have black and washed pink :hrmm: if I win the lottery I can sure justify it though haha

kmurrs likes this.
  14. I have reserved both the red/gold and fuschia/gold. Waiting to see irl... as I have a loulou medium in black/gold, am looking at a bright Color for the camera style. Which Color do you ladies think can be dressy/casual occasion?? Initially I wanted the powdered pink but was afraid of light Color transfer.. hmmm

Attached Files:

sera3m45, EJsMommy1 and the_baglover like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice