New Saint Laurent Camera Bag!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have never loved a bag this much haha. I am biased as I have the washed pink but I love all 3. The red I feel looks the dressiest but can of course be worn casually. The bright pink is gorgeous, if you don’t have any pink bags I think it’s close enough to the red but perhaps won’t go with as much. I had a hard time picking between the light pink and red myself but at the end of the day I wear a lot of light neutral colours and pastels, if you wear darker colours I say red. As you can tell I really actually am not helping at all and think you should buy all 3.

daisychainz likes this.
  2. Has anyone seen the white/ivory colour in real life? Even better does anyone have real life pics?

3. I just bought the light washed pink as well! But I'm scared to use it because of color transfer. The associate I bought it from told me not to use anything on it but another associate told me to use a natural cream and any leather protectant. What do you use to protect it?

4. Would you believe I haven’t used it yet, I’ve only used my black so far as I wasn’t sure if it I wanted to sell the light pink as I have a few light pink bags. I’ve decided I’m going to go ahead and protect mine with AppleCare. I haven’t purchased the waterproofing spray yet and I am a bit scared as I’ve never protected any of my bags.

Attached Files:

sera3m45, the_baglover and teddyraph like this.
  5. :loveeyes::loveeyes:

Are you going to condition it before it's first use? Ahh I'm so paranoid to use mine! I wanted to get the black/ silver but I only own dark bags so I wanted a change. Lowkey regretting it now but I just love the light washed pink.

6. I’m really unsure, I’m just so apprehensive as they told me as well not to do anything and I haven’t done anything to my black one and I’ve used that already countless times. They even told me not to do anything to a white bag. I have a theory they say this so the bags get wrecked and you get sad and buy another one :shocked:. If you have lots of dark bags don’t regret it! So nice to have something lighter for the warmer months. I love how it looks pink sometimes then nude. Let me know what you end up doing and how it goes!

teddyraph likes this.
  7. Hahaha I wish I can buy all 3 but $$ is not enough.
    I love pink and I have a fuschia Bottega but I will never have enough pink bags! And I don’t a red in my collection, need to try out the bags in store to see which matches my skin tone.
    The red/gold looks sexy and stylish..

8. I saw a preorder color called Rose. Are there going to be any more colors released soon? Does anyone have the smooth version and have thoughts on it versus the chevron? I kind of think the chevron will crease a lot more.

9. How is everyone's camera bag holding up? This is probably one of the best investments in a bag I've made so far! It holds so much!

10. Bought my 2nd piece of YSL! So happy I saved on taxes as I got it from duty free.

Here’s my beloved

Attached Files:

CaliLove21, lvchanelx, kmurrs and 8 others like this.
  11. OH. MY. GOSH. You made the right choice! This close up is amazing, one of the most beautiful pinks I’ve ever seen a bag be. I’m in love :heart::heart::heart:

teddyraph likes this.
  12. Thank you dear! The red was dull against my skin tone. And I’m never a red person, in fact never wear red haha.

13. Hey everyone :smile:

Does anyone have / seen in person the Crocodile Embossed Lou Camera bag? (https://www.ysl.com/no/shop-product/women/handbags-monogram-lou-lou-camera-bag-in-crocodile-embossed-leather_cod45415005st.html#dept=undefined)

I'm wondering how shiny is the leather? Do you have any pictures of it? It's very hard to find any pics online and those on the website don't show much :-s

The bag is unfortunately not available in the YSL shop here in Norway and I would have to oder it from abroad myself (and pay customs on it), so I want to be sure that I like it before placing an order :P

14. Hi everyone!
    I just received my Lou camera bag yesterday and its abosolutely stunning! Looks so chic and Im in love! BUT there a few flaws.. my bag already had creases upon opening the dustbag, its not very bad and I understand that the bag will probably crease/dent over time but I expect my bag to be smooth and pristine when I first purchase. Also, the label inside has peeled off a little, exposing the light brown leather underneath. I spoke to cs and they are looking into this for a possible exchange, I really love the bag though its gorg!!
    81DEDDC7-DB55-466A-8944-CE8D70BB64EE.jpeg 7A3A6E1A-91BA-4A42-B5D3-3133ED2CCD7E.jpeg C1E9EF8D-B38B-4C17-B2A4-6B6133918594.jpeg 91DEEF0A-13BF-4F25-83A9-DD01252A9BA2.jpeg E9B96008-B3A3-4F0F-872D-82880C06C8B4.jpeg

sera3m45 and kandicenicole like this.
  15. I had creases on my camera bag too when I got it. My color combo was the last one available in the company so I couldn’t exchange it. My only options were a refund or keep it. The SA at the department store put Cadillac leather lotion on it lightly and buffed it out. I noticed my creases were gone the following day and I can’t see any at all now. I didn’t have any problems with the tag chipping. I hope you’re able to get it resolved to your satisfaction. It’s a great bag.

highend likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice