New Saint Laurent Camera Bag!

Hi ladies! For those who have the camera bag with the gold hardware, how is your bag holding up? I recently sold my red camera bag as I only wore it once and honestly wish I got it in black. The red is stunning but I know I’d reach for the black way more.

I'm looking at the pale pink camera bag and wondering if i need to worry about color transfer... Anyone own a light colored bag that can speak to how it is holding up?

Finally arrived! I am LOVING this bag!
46c6ce6d7175c9ff62715d6992f81a75.jpg

I can’t decide between black with SHW or GHW!
Would it be overkill to get both? And does anyone own both of these combinations? :smile:
In my opinion it would be overkill since they are sooo similar. I bought shw and honestly think maybe I should have bought ghw. But if I did, then I would be wishing for the shw.... basically I think you can’t go wrong with either! I will say I noticed immediately that the leather along the zipper softens and starts to stick up a little instead of laying flat (another reason I’d recommend just buying 1...). I do really like the bag and I’m using it far more than I anticipated!

I can’t decide between black with SHW or GHW!
Would it be overkill to get both? And does anyone own both of these combinations? :smile:
I originally bought the silver hardware, but then wanted the one where it was black hardwareinstead. I ended up returning the silver one, since the bag itself was the exact same thing. Have you seen the silver and gold in person? I think once you've seen them in person, you'll be able to decide. I was planning on keeping both the silver and the black hardware, but when i put the bags next to each other, I knew I was going to grab the black one each time. It was sad to return the silver one, but I figure it would be a waste to keep it and not use it.

Good luck deciding! It's part of the fun! :biggrin:

Reactions: Designerhbgirl
I have reserved both the red/gold and fuschia/gold. Waiting to see irl... as I have a loulou medium in black/gold, am looking at a bright Color for the camera style. Which Color do you ladies think can be dressy/casual occasion?? Initially I wanted the powdered pink but was afraid of light Color transfer.. hmmm

Attachments

• CEDEC26D-4CC3-4B5D-AA77-E7CD5A8DD9EA.jpeg
    CEDEC26D-4CC3-4B5D-AA77-E7CD5A8DD9EA.jpeg
    127.7 KB · Views: 860
  • D0243496-E665-435D-9BFF-FB2423604CE4.jpeg
    D0243496-E665-435D-9BFF-FB2423604CE4.jpeg
    119.9 KB · Views: 855
  • B290751F-FE38-4B5A-B827-69771EB9ACF2.jpeg
    B290751F-FE38-4B5A-B827-69771EB9ACF2.jpeg
    131.3 KB · Views: 855