New Lockme Cabas Tote!!

Does it have feet? Is the lining beige or light pink? Gosh, pretty bag [emoji175]

The lining is a tan or taupe color. There are no feet. The leather is beautiful and quite soft. The date code is SD1176. There is a leather tag inside under the zippered pocket that says "Made in USA".

Thank you all for your kind comments.

Well I just received mine today and I absolutely love it. I had a difficult time deciding what color to get, but two SA both told me they felt the Black and Tan was the most striking. It is very roomy and lightweight. Not as big as the Neverfull MM and the handles are better for arm carry than over the shoulder. They fit a little tightly over the shoulder but are okay. I just love the turn lock on the front. And an added bonus is that my Speedy 30 Samorga organizer fits perfectly inside. This bag is lovely.View attachment 3366983 View attachment 3366984View attachment 3366985

Beautiful bag! Great choice on the two tone. Your SAs are right, it's the most striking of all. Great to know it's lightweight. The python version is killing me!

Enjoy using her. Could you post some modeling pics? Thanks in advance.

Well I just received mine today and I absolutely love it. I had a difficult time deciding what color to get, but two SA both told me they felt the Black and Tan was the most striking. It is very roomy and lightweight. Not as big as the Neverfull MM and the handles are better for arm carry than over the shoulder. They fit a little tightly over the shoulder but are okay. I just love the turn lock on the front. And an added bonus is that my Speedy 30 Samorga organizer fits perfectly inside. This bag is lovely.View attachment 3366983 View attachment 3366984View attachment 3366985
Great choice. I too think the black and tan is more striking. Simply stunning

Love the Noir and Vanilla the most, but like a few others would worry about color transfer. Someone above had said they worried about the color transfer on the bottom also. I didn't think of that, but that would be true. And why can't they just put some feet on these bags???? Anyhow, if you think you'll baby it, i'd get the dual color. If you don't want to worry about babying then I'd go Noir. Have fun deciding though! Gorgeous bag!!!

Love the vanilla/noir. Here it is with the rose/noir. Interesting they reversed the color panels to the outside with black in the middle on this combination.
04f1efa46df60b152d186ff057c25495.jpg

Reactions: j19 and Sonmi999
Love the vanilla/noir. Here it is with the rose/noir. Interesting they reversed the color panels to the outside with black in the middle on this combination.
04f1efa46df60b152d186ff057c25495.jpg

Lovely combination. Looks like rose and navy rather than noir if you compare the noir on the vanilla. The Rose/Other colour is a fantastic combination addressing colour transfer from clothes. Clever!