New Lockme Cabas Tote!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. oh darn! I don't have it anymore.

2. Your SA should text you a shot of them wearing it for you. Mine did. Hope that helps.

3. Hi shalomnurse ! Sorry if you have some time can you tell me where you found your date code I am looking all over and don't see it. I just got mine in the dual rose and noir. I see the made in USA tag here

Attached Files:

4. Could you post a modeling pic?

5. Hello everyone. Have been eyeing this bag too. Could anyone please post modelling shots. Am 5.7" n wondering if the size is ok for me. TIA.

6. I like it and the leather looks nice but don't like the huge LV on the front fastener. Prefer a more under the radar look.

7. IMG_1470789365.385080.jpg
    IMG_1470789381.085024.jpg

Here you go, I'm 5'7"

mochiblure, vivi24, Chenai and 5 others like this.
  8. Thanks frenchyo8. It seems just right..! A perfect everyday tote!

frenchyo8 likes this.
  9. just bought this bag in black. it was an impulse purchase- instant love- lol, haven't used it yet-

Zucnarf likes this.
  10. Awesome! Congrats! I'm really loving this as an alternative to a neverfull. I'm on the short side at 5'2" side I'm hoping your or some could post a couple modeling shots! I hope it doesn't overwhelm me like the neverfull MM [emoji6]

11. Really a beautiful bag!!! [emoji173]️

12. I've been LOVING this bag lately! Purchased this as an alternative to the NF. I never pulled the trigger on that classic handbag, but THIS, black leather, I HAD to have! :smile:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

13. Thanks for posting all of these pictures. I have not seen the this in person yet, but it is on my "list" I [emoji173]️ it!!!

14. Oh you're very welcome! I knew someone else would be eyeing this beauty! I love that it's worry free too! I think I'd be a bit nervous with a monogram neverfull. It's so simple yet classy! I love that this particular bag has silver hardwear, as opposed to all my other LV's with gold hardwear. My wedding band is white gold so this is nice. My 1st LV tote, I was always a shoulder bag or hand held bag kinda girl! [emoji6]

15. What do you guys think of the exterior leather? Do you think it will be easily scratched? Just curious since I'm looking for a functional everyday bag.
    And is the interior black for the noir color?