New Lockme Cabas Tote!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Oh my gosh! I am so happy! She is so pretty. I definitely have realized that as much as I want to be a speedy or hobo girl, I am a tote girl!!!! This tote is a perfect alternative to my neverfull! The price point is so great for an all leather bag. So light too!!!!

Attached Files:

Kayka, Nivahra, Luv2Shop1 and 5 others like this.
  2. Gorgeous! Enjoy her!

3. She is gorgeous ! So happy for you. Congrats and enjoy [emoji173]

4. IMG_3129.jpg IMG_3130.jpg Hi! I am interested in purchasing my first LV. Prefer leather. Something I can use for work/errands. I like to switch purses every few weeks and am just now starting to get into high-end brands.

I love the City Steamer but want to hold-off on buying that right now due to the price. I'm seriously considering Lockme Cabas. Biggest dilemma: black or red? I've seen both in-person. I'm leaning towards red with the plan that I can get the city steamer in noir later. I don't have any red purses right now.

For anyone here who owns the black or red, how does the leather handle wear? Any other thoughts or concerns for a first time LV buyer?

Chenai and robinwrussell like this.
  5. Hi :smile: The Lockeme Cabas is a gorgeous bag and is the perfect size!!! I had it in red but I never seemed to pull it off the shelf to use it. I ended up selling her after just 9 months. I think if I had bought the black I would have used it more. I'm not a big RED fan......now if you are, you go for it because it really is a beautiful one.

manda331 likes this.
  6. Also, try pre-loved off of Fashionphile or Yoogi's Closet.....getting a discount is always great!!

Purse*Lover likes this.
  7. Congratulations!!! I saw this bag IRL and fell in love, but for me is the handle drop too short [emoji31] Enjoy her [emoji2]

bagaholic1 likes this.
  8. I agree! I have been looking at those sites and am def. open to it. Neither has any red right now.

Q: I'm based in US. I have a family member visiting Melbourne and can pick this up for $2,300 right now (exchange rate + no tax). I saw 3 non- red cabas for sale at Fashionphile and they're around $2,200. None available at Yoogis. Should I just have it picked up brand new for $2,300? Or is there a good chance I'll find a gently used one for $2,000 or less?

9. For this small difference I would by new!

zeronohiya and Purse*Lover like this.
  10. Hello, so I have had my bag for over 6 months and still adore her. I examined the straps etc close the other day and its the same as when I got her and I am hard on my bags! what did you end up getting?

11. May I ask if the straps dig into your arms when the bag is full? I was concerned since they are thinner that that might be the case. Thank you!

bagaholic1 likes this.