New Chanel Ultra Jewelry Collection

Hi Jamie!

I've seen the ads for these bracelets and while I love them, I couldn't shell out the dough. I have never been one to really appreciate the pairing of precious gems (diamonds in this instance) with materials that aren't precious (ceramic, titanium, etc).

I'd be interested to see what the handbags look like...

The rings are gorgeous :heart: ... but does anyone know how strong/sturdy they are? What happens if you drop it on the sidewalk? I know that's an extreme example, but I can drop my gold ring and it may scratch and even dent but it won't smash into pieces. Can these pieces stand up to abuse?

I love these rings, I have seen them in magazines and on the Chanel website. I SOOOOOO want a J12 in white like Monica's! Maybe "Santa" will bring me one for Christmas????:drool:

I love the J12s..I was supposed to get one for my birthday but my parents thought they gave me too much (we went on a trip and they got me a decent amount of LV stuff etc.)
So technically I have a J12 (a plain white one, no stones), but I don't YET. My mom's still holding onto it. Lol.
Anyway I really like the ceramic stuff..it's really different. Invicta has also started doing ceramic watches as well.

I have a plain white J12, I LOVE that watch!!

My next goal would be this:

I think this one is like $2800. Without diamonds would be a lot cheaper, something like $1300 I think.

Attachments

• Ultra Ring.JPG
    Ultra Ring.JPG
    11.7 KB · Views: 3,168