Nail Care chat thread!

Hi, I'm all new to this forum but is there a thread about nail salons? I was looking for some recs for express/drop in mani and pedi in manhattan. Can someone point me in the right direction?

so i wanted to fill everyone in on this breaking news: Revlon has released a new nailpolish called "Black with Envy", and apparently it is a dupe for Chanel Black Pearl!! It is going to be displayed in a similar manner to the Revlon Perplex (dupe for Chanel Paradoxal) nail polishes!!! im am so excited for this one!! and along with it, they have a nude lipstick called "Fashion's Night Out" which is also supposed to be a dupe of something high end, but im not a lippie expert, and anyway, this is the nail polish forum. so ladies, start your search for this display! i know i will!! it will be in stores till the end of may.

Silly question...

Is CG always $3 online w/ a Sally's card or is it on sale/special? I typically don't log in to my account when browsing bc I normally buy in store and just peruse their site to check out hair color reviews. I logged in to update my address and noticed the price and had to purchase a few (maybe more than a few;)). If you have a Sally's card are they always $3 online and if not does anyone know when the sale stops? Thanks!