Nail Care chat thread!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice

1. What do you say.. dumb idea to start a thread about this? I'm not a nail person. The only time I have polished nails (clear and only clear) is when I go to a salon in US once a year. I know, I don't deserved to be here :p

I always buy polish but I never take the time to actually paint them. I thought this would be the year for me to rectify this.

2. A thread never hurts :smile:

3. Sweet, the nude one is probably a dupe of the Mac Nude lippie for Gaga.

Our 2nd question to Peach's BF should have been "did the polishes survive!?!"... we might have to send a polish care package!

4. omg you're right! the polishes! I hope they are safe - no polish left behind! (*(oo)*)

5. I will ask!!! Especially because I asked him about her Moscous already

6. Hey guys,

For those of you looking for Revlon Perplex, I saw it at a local Rite Aid today. It's priced at 4.79 :tup:

7. ^I've seen it for 1.99$ at Big Lots (and not sold in a pack of 2 either).

8. I really didn't want to but... somehow, I ended up with a list of lemmings! Oh no!! :lol:

9. Show us, maybe it'll give us new lemmings as well :p

10. I'm currently not lemming any Chanels though - it's a few OPI's I think I "need"!
    I just discovered a store that sells OPI in a nearby town a few months ago, and I'm a big fan of their polish!

I'm currently lemming Midnight In Moscow (..and, according to frick&frack, Black Cherry Chutney), and Got The Blues For Red.
    And sometimes I feel like I need Jade Is The New Black, too!

11. Bye, Jade is a classic!!!

12. I know it is! But in some pictures it looks turquoise/more blue-ish (which makes me swoooon), and in others it just looks green, and I don't feel like I want a plain green :oh:

13. MiM is a dark, shimmery blue, right? Then you def need it :p

And Jitnb is also gorgeous.

14. I would say that is a teal-ish green.

15. I believe it's a dark shimmery red, close to Feu de Russie!