my valentine present + my anniversary present!!! and modeling pics will follow...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. and here's the bigger onee....
    and even though i wanted something blue.. i ended up with this....
    Red Lamb Maxi with gold hardware!
    and yes.. i am in love.. wings or no wings or soft of soggy or anything.. i love love this bag.. and this is the first time i adventure out to get a lamb... hope (pray and finger corss and everything) that this will last like the vintage-- even though i very much doubt soo... but i hope it will.. and please pray for me too..
    soo without futher a doo..
    Red Maxi 09 with gold hardware lamb...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and this is the one with my coral valentine medium...
    [​IMG]

and thank your for all the compliment and i will post modeling pics once i am feeling better and less busy

2. Wai, congratulations on getting the Valentine's bag. The color is just fabulous! Your DH is such a sweet guy.

3. Congratulations on the red Maxi! Love the color!

4. Awesome DF!! Congrats on your new loot!!

5. :tup::tup::tup:

6. wow! perfect colors for valentines! =)

7. both are lovely.. =)

8. Congrats on the lovely bag!!!

9. Congrats, you are one very lucky lady x

10. Congrats to ur two lovely flaps, gorgeous!!~

11. They are both gorgeous! :wlae:
    Congrats! what a super sweet DH you have!

12. congrats!! they are both gorgeous and you're super lucky to have such a sweetheart as your dh! enjoy yr new babies :drool:

13. Congrats on the 2 lovely bags!!!

14. Hi wai.. congrats, so sweet of your DF! enjoy your new bags... and now when you are feeling better, please model for us.

15. congrats . Gorgeous valentine flap