my valentine present + my anniversary present!!! and modeling pics will follow...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What a Perfect & Beautiful gift to get for your Anniversary! Congrat's on the bag & the :love:

2. both bags are lovely :smile: very warm colors really like them together as well!

3. Wai, congrats!!! Your DF is soooo nice :smile:)))

Wear these in good health and can't wait to see the modelling shots!!

4. congratz on your lovely flaps! love the colors :love:

5. :drool::drool::drool:

6. yep the interior is the same color.. i will post pictures of it soon-- (well tonight cause i am at school until 8 today) and I think the EW fit more in general when compare to the medium flap but i love the look of the medium better! thats why...

7. Thank you Chan!! but DH and DF is actually the same person... well he is still DF and future DH i guess.. when he called me from the transits place I told him i love them and he was happy!

8. congrats Wai on the newest addition (i hope you dont mind me calling you wai;)) ~~you DF is so sweet and i can totally understand you about feeling down from his away. When my DF has to leave for business trips, i turn to tPF and LOST for comfort haha lol:P oh and i cant wait to see your gorgeous modeling pictures!!:heart:

9. Your DF is soo sweet. You lucky girl! Both are beautiful Wai!!!:heart: I too was thinkin' the larger one was a navy blue. Haha. Your maxi is just down-right beautiful!!! Congrats on your new additions. Hope you feel better soon & can give us some modeling pics.:graucho:

***I am still waiting...:hysteric:...at this point I'll take the red or the blue!!!

10. Hi Wai! Congrats on your 7th anniversary!! :nuts: Wow, you guys are practically married. :P Your Valentine's flap is so adorable and I can't wait to see modeling pics. I love your red maxi! We all know that you love red, so this was inevitable. Congrats on 2 gorgeous purchases and wish you and DF all the best! :heart: Please post modeling pics of your maxi when you get a chance!

11. I love them both! Congrats!!!

12. Dear cutie Wai,

Before I go to sleep, I have to tell you that your DF/soon-to-be-DH is tooooo sweet!! You're such a lucky girl! Happy Anniversary to you and your DF!!

Congrats on your 2 new Chanel additions!! Glad you like the coral valentine!! Hey.....I agree that this color suits you very much!!:yes: This color will make you even cuter! ;)

And the color of your maxi is gorgeous! Love the orange tone of it.

Congrats again and wear them in good health!

I can't wait for your modeling pics!:heart:

13. Cutie Wai, happy anniversary to you and DF. You are one lucky, lucky girl. Congrats on your recent haul, I'm glad you're so happy with them!

14. Dear Wai....Now I know what's the other Chanel your got! Wow! Red Maxi!

I'm kind of surprised, beacuse it's neither navy nor gold hardware! However, it's a really pretty bag!

About the "wings", I guess you are "thinking outside the box". That's good. You're open to the non-structured classic flap! Next time when you model the Red Maxi for us later (here or mommy thread) - can you do messanger style? Pretty pls! :tender:I would like to see how it look :yes: Thank dear! :heart:

15. Happy Anniversary to you and your DF! Your valentine coral flap and red maxi are gorgeous! I hope you feel better soon! Please post modeling pics when you're ready! I cant wait to see them! Hope school is doing well, hun!