my valentine present + my anniversary present!!! and modeling pics will follow...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Jen! where have u been? I had missed u!!

2. :ty: Pixies!! the wedding is going to be in Burma with around 5000 guests... i am not sure if i will be a gorgeous bride but i am trying to lose weight now.. i gained so much over the holidays.. that i was at shocking (for me) 130.. and now i lost 10 but i have 10 more to goo until i get perfect (for me) again..

Jewelry-- thats my mom's department.. I am not sure if i will be getting anything chanel.. i know she bought a few sets from bvlgari and harry winston for my wedding.. but there will be 9 sets all together so you never know.. right? i hope there will be.. but i have no idea...

facebook! well find Wai from U.C. Berkeley Network and i am only one there... or PM me your name and i will add you~ u know i have a really close friend in Melborne and she is a big chanel freak!

3. Congratulations cutie Wai! I love your new gifts! I still need to post pics sometime but my triplet babies have been so sick lately getting one cold after another. You make me want to get a coral valentine bag now!! Can i add you on my facebook too?

4. of course u can rosie!!! thank you for your compliment and i hope your babies get better soon.. and yes GET THE VALENTINE CORAL! its really one of my fav bags now@

5. AWESOME!!!! Congrats!!!

6. omg!! 5000 guests??? ur wedding is goin to be hugeeee...haha ure so lucky...Harry Winston jewelry is TDF!! and ur mum got u 9 sets? lucky girl :smile:) i tried to search u on fb but ur network cant be found for some reason..haha im too lazy to PM so i guess it shud be fine to give u my name here...search Linh Cao (network New South Wales, Australia..) and u shud be able to find me..:roflmfao:

7. Hum.. let see what i get from my mom.. lol. i think DF mom ought to give me 9 sets too (well not looking fwd it that much though)... okay i added you on facebook... hope i will see you there!!