my valentine present + my anniversary present!!! and modeling pics will follow...

omg thats so exciting..its less than a year away cos it's already Feb now...congratsssss..is the wedding going to be in Burma or the States? you'll make a gorgeous bride :heart:..are u planning on getting a Chanel jewelry piece to go with your dress?

o and if u dont mind me asking..do u have a Facebook page? I'd like to add u if u do :smile:

:ty: Pixies!! the wedding is going to be in Burma with around 5000 guests... i am not sure if i will be a gorgeous bride but i am trying to lose weight now.. i gained so much over the holidays.. that i was at shocking (for me) 130.. and now i lost 10 but i have 10 more to goo until i get perfect (for me) again..

Jewelry-- thats my mom's department.. I am not sure if i will be getting anything chanel.. i know she bought a few sets from bvlgari and harry winston for my wedding.. but there will be 9 sets all together so you never know.. right? i hope there will be.. but i have no idea...

facebook! well find Wai from U.C. Berkeley Network and i am only one there... or PM me your name and i will add you~ u know i have a really close friend in Melborne and she is a big chanel freak!

Congratulations cutie Wai! I love your new gifts! I still need to post pics sometime but my triplet babies have been so sick lately getting one cold after another. You make me want to get a coral valentine bag now!! Can i add you on my facebook too?

:ty: Pixies!! the wedding is going to be in Burma with around 5000 guests... i am not sure if i will be a gorgeous bride but i am trying to lose weight now.. i gained so much over the holidays.. that i was at shocking (for me) 130.. and now i lost 10 but i have 10 more to goo until i get perfect (for me) again..

Jewelry-- thats my mom's department.. I am not sure if i will be getting anything chanel.. i know she bought a few sets from bvlgari and harry winston for my wedding.. but there will be 9 sets all together so you never know.. right? i hope there will be.. but i have no idea...

facebook! well find Wai from U.C. Berkeley Network and i am only one there... or PM me your name and i will add you~ u know i have a really close friend in Melborne and she is a big chanel freak!

omg!! 5000 guests??? ur wedding is goin to be hugeeee...haha ure so lucky...Harry Winston jewelry is TDF!! and ur mum got u 9 sets? lucky girl :smile:) i tried to search u on fb but ur network cant be found for some reason..haha im too lazy to PM so i guess it shud be fine to give u my name here...search Linh Cao (network New South Wales, Australia..) and u shud be able to find me..:roflmfao:

omg!! 5000 guests??? ur wedding is goin to be hugeeee...haha ure so lucky...Harry Winston jewelry is TDF!! and ur mum got u 9 sets? lucky girl :smile:) i tried to search u on fb but ur network cant be found for some reason..haha im too lazy to PM so i guess it shud be fine to give u my name here...search Linh Cao (network New South Wales, Australia..) and u shud be able to find me..:roflmfao:

Hum.. let see what i get from my mom.. lol. i think DF mom ought to give me 9 sets too (well not looking fwd it that much though)... okay i added you on facebook... hope i will see you there!!