my first H bag ~ an electrifying reveal

Big Congratulations to you! The colour and design really suits you well. What a way to end the year! lol Wear it in good health and Happy New Year 2012 to you and your family!! :party:

thank you pr1ncess! happy new year to you and your loved ones as well.

Absolutely beautiful. Congratulations!

thank you alismarr

OMG, what an AMAZING first H bag! Congratulations. You wear her well!

thanks tinn!

WoWWWWWW majorest congrats!! This bag was really meant to be yours!! Paired with the stunnings CL's it's just perfection:nuts::drool::drool::drool:
Thank you so much for taking the time to share these wonderful pics!!

thank you so much pinkydream! it was my pleasure to share the pics and my story, thank you for taking the time to read.

WOW, it's fabulous!!! I loooove the color!!! It is really stunning and looks great on you!

thank you kallie

Gorgy!! Isn't BE simply wonderful? What a cool, hip color. Santa brought me a bag in that color too. I have the 18 cm constance in black box and love it!!! It's a lot bigger than people think. It's my go to bag for holiday shopping when I need hands free (the birkins just are too big for the crowds) and perfect to take on trips. You made the right choice, and your shoes are divine too. It definitely was meant to be. Congrats!!

thanks good life. BE is absolutely one of my favorite colors! what bag did you get in it? i would love to see if you've posted it! i can't wait to use this bag and take her everywhere with me!

Wow, congratulations. Constance is such a timeless classic, and the color could not be more gorgeous!

thank you cocoB! i agree, i loved seeing pics of Jackie O using it!

What a FABULOUS story! Love, love, love! So glad you held out for your heart's desire! The bag is gorgeous and I love it on you. Wear it in good health!

thank you fashionistanc!

love it...

thank you LV-PRADAfanatic!

WoW! Amazing luck!
Congrats........BE:drool::drool:

thanks mimoko! all the stars were aligned properly that day!

Wow...:ps: congrats.

thank you bjorn!

Carla, Carla, Carla, I am thrilled thrilled thrilled for you!! Doing a Happy dance in my pj's! :party::yahoo::cloud9:

You were made to wear this Contance. I loved reading your story and felt every let down and the final, "Wa-hoo!!" :woot::woohoo::woot:

Congratulations dear friend on a match made in the heavenly blue sky!!

i knew you would be thrilled for me dear lisa!!! now for that matching CDC eh? :graucho:

such a great colour...

good thing you held out for your dream colour.

ps: your shoes are amazing too...

thank you shosho!

aww...such a good story. love your ups and downs in getting this bag. love your CL too! :smile:

thanks minismurf!

attachment.php

carlinha, your reveal is wonderful! I'm so happy for you and can feel your excitement - and what a perfect bag for you - you look fabulous! many congratulations!

thank you so much katel!

Love it, espacially with your CLs! Congrats and Happy New Year!

thanks lightpinkdaisy

congrats, what a beautiful bag and color.

thank you macaroonchica!

MAGNIFICENT!
Congratulations on that beauty!!

thank you madam bijoux!

Congrats, Carlinha! BEAUTIFUL!!!

thank you mimi!

the colour is amazing and you wear it so well!!! many congrats!

thanks hsiaomee!

Major congratulations!! This bag really suits you!! Enjoy her in good health and Happy New Year!! :tup::tup::tup::yes::yes::yes:

thanks elina and happy new year to you as well!

love the color

thank you babyshingo!

You will stop traffic! You look so marvelous and please enjoy the happy H moment the whole New Year 2012!

thank you prettychic! i hope there will be no accidents! happy new year to you as well

Wow carlinha! What a beautiful color!! It looks great on you! She's a perfect pop of color for all year round! Love your CLs too!!

Congrats!

thanks LittleMsPerfect!

Congrats Carlinha! This is perfect on you!

thanks egglet!

Bravo! The color is really what does it for me, it's fabulous.

thank you bettylace, it's what does it for me too :love:

You were made for one another. What was the colour that you passed on?

thank you suzie! i think so too :hbeat:

i passed on a graphite swift leather with blue marine enamel HW and a havane swift with red enamel HW... both in 23 cm. the colors were a little too dark for me, although the graphite/blue marine would have been my second choice. i was getting ready to purchase the graphite when i asked about other colors and when she told me about this beauty... it was no contest in my mind. i said i will take the BE if it is available with no hesitation.