my first H bag ~ an electrifying reveal

WoWWWWWW majorest congrats!! This bag was really meant to be yours!! Paired with the stunnings CL's it's just perfection:nuts::drool::drool::drool:
Thank you so much for taking the time to share these wonderful pics!!

Gorgy!! Isn't BE simply wonderful? What a cool, hip color. Santa brought me a bag in that color too. I have the 18 cm constance in black box and love it!!! It's a lot bigger than people think. It's my go to bag for holiday shopping when I need hands free (the birkins just are too big for the crowds) and perfect to take on trips. You made the right choice, and your shoes are divine too. It definitely was meant to be. Congrats!!

Carla, Carla, Carla, I am thrilled thrilled thrilled for you!! Doing a Happy dance in my pj's! :party::yahoo::cloud9:

You were made to wear this Contance. I loved reading your story and felt every let down and the final, "Wa-hoo!!" :woot::woohoo::woot:

Congratulations dear friend on a match made in the heavenly blue sky!!

And last pic... paired with my two favorite shoes, Louboutin Royal Blue Croc Alta Dama and Meridian Strass Daffodile...

Match made in "H"eaven :girlsigh::girlsigh:

Guess it was made to be!

Thank you all for joining in my excitement and letting me share!!! :hugs:

attachment.php

carlinha, your reveal is wonderful! I'm so happy for you and can feel your excitement - and what a perfect bag for you - you look fabulous! many congratulations!