my first H bag ~ an electrifying reveal

Love that the story is one of those, if it's meant to be it WILL be!! The color is truly stunning & totally YOU!! Congrats again, I LOVE it and its perfect for you!!

thanks K!!! it's so funny how you were just asking me about constances that day! :lolots: it's like you read my mind!

It is a lovely color - congrats and enjoy!

thanks cappys!

This is the most beautiful H bag I've ever seen!!! And you look great wearing it! :smile: love the combo you have here. Congrats on such a great purchase! :smile:

thank you so much vink, i hope you can find one too!

You lucky gal !! Congrats on scoring such a special one as your first H bag !! This color gives a more playful side to the proper look of Constance and it fits you to a T !!

Enjoy her in good health.

thanks chkpbeliever! you are absolutely right about the color making the constance more playful! i could not have said it better myself!

And last pic... paired with my two favorite shoes, Louboutin Royal Blue Croc Alta Dama and Meridian Strass Daffodile...

Match made in "H"eaven :girlsigh::girlsigh:

Guess it was made to be!

Thank you all for joining in my excitement and letting me share!!! :hugs:

I just saw this thread, I have so much fun reading you :lol:
I'm so glad you finally got your H bag, and let me say it is SUPER gorgeous!
It looks so great on you!! Now I want the same bag.... I'll have to save my money hehehe

Love this thread but I stopped with this picture.... :woot: I've been watching it for more than 5 minutes without blinking :lol:

:flowers: Carla, thanks for sharing!!

Hi C! I'm a little late to your reveal but your new Constance is absolutely electrifying and breathtaking. It looks stunning on you with your CLs :girlsigh: Big congrats on your first H bag and enjoy :heart:

Congrats....love ur new Constance, lovely color!!~

thank you celia! one of my favorite colors ever!

Ohh. The bag and CL shoes is a Dream combo! Congrats!

thank you cr1stalangel!

I just saw this thread, I have so much fun reading you :lol:
I'm so glad you finally got your H bag, and let me say it is SUPER gorgeous!
It looks so great on you!! Now I want the same bag.... I'll have to save my money hehehe

Love this thread but I stopped with this picture.... :woot: I've been watching it for more than 5 minutes without blinking :lol:

:flowers: Carla, thanks for sharing!!

thank you cris! i hope you get one too!!! it is really an amazing bag!

Hi C! I'm a little late to your reveal but your new Constance is absolutely electrifying and breathtaking. It looks stunning on you with your CLs :girlsigh: Big congrats on your first H bag and enjoy :heart:

thank you so much alice! now i just need Msr. CL to show up and sign my RB croc AD so i can wear them!!! :pout:

Carla!

It was meant to be, Babe! Your 1st Constance is PERFECT for you! Absolutely gorgeous!!! Congrats! So happy for you :smile:

thank you so much Tyra! :hugs:

Gorgeous!

thanks taylorrz!

Prettyyy... congrats on your new constance!

thank you rito!