my first H bag ~ an electrifying reveal

And last pic... paired with my two favorite shoes, Louboutin Royal Blue Croc Alta Dama and Meridian Strass Daffodile...

Match made in "H"eaven :girlsigh::girlsigh:

Guess it was made to be!

Thank you all for joining in my excitement and letting me share!!! :hugs:

OMG!!! What an amazing pic!!!!:nuts::nuts::nuts:

Congrats on your new bag!!!

Carlinha, you rock that Constance! Perfect size for you and you already have shoes to match!! I thoroughly enjoyed the story leading up to it too! Thanks for the great reveal and congratulations on your first Hermes bag.

And last pic... paired with my two favorite shoes, Louboutin Royal Blue Croc Alta Dama and Meridian Strass Daffodile...

Match made in "H"eaven :girlsigh::girlsigh:

Guess it was made to be!

Thank you all for joining in my excitement and letting me share!!! :hugs:

Congratulations! love the mini constance on ypu and love your shoes as well :smile: ;););)

Congrats again girl!

thanks again liz!

Big congratulation Carlinha. My heart was pounding as I was reading your story. So happy for you. The colour is so gorgeous. Enjoy it.

thanks bfly! oh my heart was racing all over the place that day, i thought i would have a heart attack!

WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!! Love it hun!!!! I totally agree with Glamourbag... That is perfection on u!!! I don't know which is more electrifying... the bag or YOU :woohoo::woohoo:

awww thanks IF!!! :hugs:

Congrats!! Such a great story and such a pretty bag. It looks fantastic on you. The color is really beautiful. It definitely was meant to be yours. :smile:

thanks bags!

Carlinha,
So happy that you got the bag in the color you wanted! Ms Constance is such an elegant bag for an elegant and sweet lady like you!:drinkup:

Blessed New Year to you, may you be shower with many more H blessings!

aww thank you bagalogist, that is so nice of you to say! i am truly in love with this style, looks elegant but also a little retro/funky!

Happy New Year to you also! i look forward to seeing what 2012 will bring for me in terms of H

Congratulations! My favorite H colour ever and in a Constance! Mega congratulations and you wear her with so much style. Love!

thanks plumtree! i agree, i am just obsessed with this color!

this is the right color for you!!!!!
she's perfect, congrats!

thanks purplebirkins, i could not agree more!

FYI the other 2 bags offered to me were graphite/blue marine enamel HW and havane/red enamel HW... although both are beautiful, not "pop" enough for me.

Wow, it is so beautiful~!! Congrats~! I certainly believe this one suit you so much~!!

thank you dinitegrity!

Major congratulations Carlinha. What an amazing Constance. It looks perfect on you.

thanks poptarts!

Ohhhhhhh C it couldn't be more amazing!!!!

I'm so happy that the perfect bag was there and that it was meant to be!!! She looks so beautiful on you!!

Can't wait for more outfit pics!! :drool:

thank you K! :hugs: i don't think it would have happened without you! ask and you shall receive right?? you'll be so bored with outfit pics i promise!

What a gorgeous constance!!! Congratulations on finding your dream bag, it looks absolutely stunning on you!!!:ps:

thank you fendibbag!

Congratulations!!! It is perfect!!! So happy for you!!!

thanks mssurgeonoo7!

Love your blue goodies. Enjoy in the best of health.

thank you coleigh

you look amazing carlinha!!! you carry the bleu electrique constance really well....many congratulations!!!! great choice for your first H bag! constance are not easy to find especially in stunning colours...

aww thanks so much chincac! i'm learning more about the constance and am totally loving it. i would love one in the bigger 23cm MM size also in the future!

SUCH a good story!! It was meant to be yours! And you already know how amazing I think it looks... but it looks even better on you! :hbeat: The size is perfect. And the meridian blue strass CL's are a perfect match!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: i know this is going to be a very happy beginning into the world of H bags. if only i could get your wonderful luck with CDC's!

awww thank you LG!!! you remember when i told you it was graphite right? well, this turned out to be a million times better for me.

sending you lots of positive vibes for CDCs!

congrats - that BE constance is PERFECT on you!!

than you BHmommy!

Beautiful, especially with the shoe combos.

thank you louisLVer!

Wow! Such an awesome colour, congrats.

thanks seasalt i agree, the color is amazing

Congratulations, carlinha! An electrifying stunning constance for a start. Happy New Year!

thank you IFFAH! it's the best way to start the new year indeed! i hope this is a good sign of things to come.

OMG!!! What an amazing pic!!!!:nuts::nuts::nuts:

Congrats on your new bag!!!

thanks eva!

Many congrats!! Love it paired with your CLs!! BE is such a beautiful color. I'm sure you'll look nothing short of amazing with it.

thank you purse!!!

Carlinha, you rock that Constance! Perfect size for you and you already have shoes to match!! I thoroughly enjoyed the story leading up to it too! Thanks for the great reveal and congratulations on your first Hermes bag.

thanks memo! i wondered how the size would be, but it turns out to be perfect for me!

Wow I really love this. Looks gorgeous on you. I hope to own a Constance in my collection in the near future. This colour is amazing.

thanks sai! i know you will, to match that beautiful constance wallet of yours

Congratulations! love the mini constance on ypu and love your shoes as well :smile: ;););)

thanks churva!

Congrats on your first H bag! The Constance was a great choice for you, it looks lovely worn! You do pop colours very well, and this style looks great on you!

thanks lovely! i couldn't agree more, i am totally loving the constance and can't wait to take her out!

Preeeeeeeeeeeettty :love: :biggrin:

thanks blank!