My 3rd Revision Rhinoplasty with Rib at BT Plastic Surgery Korea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. I want to share my honest experience of getting rhinoplasty surgery with BT PLASTIC Surgery in Korea . I feel like this will help alot of people out there who are doing research of getting their nose done in Korea too. I found out about bt plastic surgery from one of the recommendations in forum. I started doing some research about Dr lee loving how he is so good with it. So I decide to reach out to them by WhatsApp for online consultation first. Grace response is very fast and professional. She is honestly the best! Trust me I am not paid to give this review but I am truly blessed that I found a good clinic for my first Plastic surgery in Korea

Consultation day
On 10th October I went to their clinic for consultation. They have an in house translator, so you don’t need to worry about communication problems . I show him the type of nose I love and my concerns about my nose shape and the surgery. I respected his talent, skills and appreciated how he spent real time listening to my concerns and making sure I felt comfortable. He inspected my nose, the bones, thickness of my skin, measured the width of my nose, and checked out the tip. He gave me really good advices on type of procedures I should do to achieve a more subtle and slim nose the I wanted. So he came out with this surgery plan which is what I do :

• 3mm silicone for nose bridge
  • Short nose correction with donor rib cartilage, to extension septal
  • Osteotomy
  • Bulbous nose correction
  • Alarplasty (Double correction), Incision and cinching
  • removed thread from nose thread lifting

Body checked up
After comfirming the date of surgery day.
They run through a lot of body check up to make sure I am safe and healthy enough to do the surgery .

Surgery day
My surgery was in the morning. I feel nervous but at the same time I knew I was in good hands and that my result would be great. Honestly everything went by so fast that the next minute Im awake I was in the recovery room feeling slightly dizzy but
My mind was quite clear. After 1 and half hour I was feel okay to walk and ready to go back my hotel to rest . Grace took care of me very well ( honestly you don't need an agent) she make sure I have food to eat because it every important to eat right during the recovery

Recovery
My face and eyelid started to swollen on the next day but I am already well prepared for that as I know Bruising is one of the body's natural responses during the healing process. The first 3 days after the surgery is hard for Me to eat or do anything so I just the to rest and sleep as much as I can. Grace checked on me everyday to make sure I'm okay, and I went for check up almost every other day. Dr lee constantly checked my nose to make sure my healing process is going well. I couldn’t eat for few days due to my sore throat but they took care of me very well . I honestly felt like home there, I know I have nothing to worry about as they try their best to speed up my recovery and make sure I'm in good condition all the time. With each day that passed, I felt a bit better

I went back to my country on 11th day after my surgery. Now it is the 3rd weeks after the surgery, I feel super happy looking in the mirror. I can slowly see my nose shape is getting better each day. I truly hated my nose before, and suddenly it look so tiny and cute ! I want to hug Dr lee if he is here! It’s a wonderful relief to take this courage to do it and I just want to Share this wonderful plastic surgery experience with BT with all of you.
Congratulations! Your nose is so pretty! I miss BT. Doctor Lee is a wonderful doctor and very talented rhinoplasty. I miss them!

I was quoted 8.2m from BT yesterday. It seems prices went up recently. Tell me more about your quote. Mine was rhino with silicone, tip with donated rib, short nose correction.
Compared to my price, it seems like the opening promotion is over. But their original cost is not higher than other clinic as I know. I remember nose bridge with silicone + tip plasty with ear/septal is 3 million krw and 10% tax. I got discount.

Compared to my price, it seems like the opening promotion is over. But their original cost is not higher than other clinic as I know. I remember nose bridge with silicone + tip plasty with ear/septal is 3 million krw and 10% tax. I got discount.
3 mil is primary rhinoplasty?

Coz BT quoted me 3mil for primary and revision ++ about 0.59mil

3 mil is primary rhinoplasty?

Coz BT quoted me 3mil for primary and revision ++ about 0.59mil
Isn't it from 4.4million KRW? You shared it on the forum and I remember.

I was quoted 8.2m from BT yesterday. It seems prices went up recently. Tell me more about your quote. Mine was rhino with silicone, tip with donated rib, short nose correction.
When you need Autologous rib or donated rib, price goes up normally. Donated rib cartilage is normally 2 mil & rib cartilage is normally 4-5mil on tip. My quote was shared, was over 9m since it was revision too. That was good price.

Eugene...Thank you so much for your post. I made my appointment this month after reading your post. Is it possible we can talk briefly. I am so nervous as this is a revision rhino. My cell phone number is 714-306-1863. My name is Emily. Please call or text me
Hello Emily. Please keep me posted on your consultation. I am seeking revision too with BT . Thank you so much .

Reactions: sweettian
Hi! I just returned home from Korea and had my rhinoplasty (and deviated septum and turbinate reduction) done by Dr. Lee Seungho at BT too! I am 14 days post-op today and my nose is perfect. Very natural and exactly what I wanted. It's still a tad swollen but I am already very happy with the shape.

I also had a blepharoplasty and chin liposuction/acculift done by Dr. Lee Hobin (at BT) as well. Super happy with the overall results. My recovery was uneventful. I was very congested and uncomfortable from the cotton packing in my nose (and from the heat, summer in Korea is no joke.) I didn't experience much post-op pain but did have diarrhea from the antibiotics. (I'll post more on that later.) I was out and about sight seeing on the second day of my recovery.

I've been a long time lurker and created this account just now to post before/after photos and about my experience. I'll create a separate post in a few days (after the account restrictions are lifted). Both Dr. Lee Seungho and Dr. Lee Hobin are extremely talented and kind-hearted doctors. Without a doubt, if I were to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing.
Hi @dumplingme ,
Thanks for sharing your experience I will DM you to ask for questions regarding your rhinoplasty. I am seeking revision too and it seems like quite a few of our members have good experience with Dr Lee Seungho. Congratulations on your Op. Looking forward to your wonderful results . Sending you healing vibes !

Thank you for writing this review and letting people know about this clinic! If I hadn’t read this, I would have never found about them and scheduled a consult. I’ve been to over 20 consults but my consult with Dr. Lee really stood out so I decided on surgery a day later. Hope my result looks as good as yours does!
Hello HJH123 , I am considering to have my rhinoplasty revision at BT with dr Lee. How is it so far with the results ? I hope you are happy with the new result. Please update here or we can DM each other. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.