My 3rd Revision Rhinoplasty with Rib at BT Plastic Surgery Korea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying to get a consultation scheduled with BT but the consultant didn't provide a clear process for the online consultation and the surgery consultation. Did you have to put a deposit down for the in person consultation?
BT seems busy these days. Still, I received a Whatsapp text message within a day. Grace said Doctor Lee is busy because of face-to-face consultations & surgeries. I also need to make a reservation with Doctor Lee, but I decided to reschedule. I booked consultation only and had the in person consultation later.

I am also looking to get a rhinoplasty done in Korea, and I'm currently debating on 1st Button and BT. From what I've gathered, it seems like 1st Button's price ranges are on the higher end; however, I really like how natural their noses turn out. BT seems to be cheaper, but they don't seem to have that many before and after pictures aside from this thread, Reddit, and Instagram. Do you know where I can find more pictures? I'm not a fan of the "pinched/pointy" look.

Reactions: CDPM36
I am also looking to get a rhinoplasty done in Korea, and I'm currently debating on 1st Button and BT. From what I've gathered, it seems like 1st Button's price ranges are on the higher end; however, I really like how natural their noses turn out. BT seems to be cheaper, but they don't seem to have that many before and after pictures aside from this thread, Reddit, and Instagram. Do you know where I can find more pictures? I'm not a fan of the "pinched/pointy" look.
I asked Grace and she sent me many photos.

During my consultation at BT, I was shown many photos. To me, they were cheap.

There are more before after photos on Instagram and Youtube. I'm so stressed out right now because my nose is getting shorter. I hope this is my last surgery.

Hi Kristy,thanks for your info,i just look at 1st button b&a photos,they are really natural look,that is my styles.I applied for consultation,but may i know how much they quoted you?

Status
Not open for further replies.